It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we must rid ourselves of the 1 percent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Corporations and the one percent are not doing us a favor by giving us a job. They make all this cool stuff that we cannot live without and then they make us borrow money to buy it. Then we are forced to work for them to pay the debt or they will take our cool stuff. It is not fair!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tHEpROGRESSIVE
reply to post by spacekc929

Why should we work with the planet or mother nature? She is always doing stuff to try to kill us. Earthquakes, tornados, lightning, tsunamis, etc.... We should mine everything and give it out to everyone. Mother nature is the ultimate 1 percenter and she is trying to kill us.

Ok...got it now.

Sorry to have taken you seriously.

PS...you forgot lions, tigers and great white sharks.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tHEpROGRESSIVE

Because nature created us... we are entirely indebted to her water, her land, her sunlight, her food, her oxygen... we are like parasites, we just take and take without giving back. The problem isn't nature, the problem is us.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
reply to post by tHEpROGRESSIVE

Because nature created us... we are entirely indebted to her water, her land, her sunlight, her food, her oxygen... we are like parasites, we just take and take without giving back. The problem isn't nature, the problem is us.

Nope its mother natures fault. She made us like we are. She keeps trying to kill us with lions and tigers and bear, oh my. She has all the gold and silver and she won't give it to us. What does she need gold and silver for? Mother nature is a cruel master. She made it so that only the 1% would be rich enough to get to her goods. She hates the 99%.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
See here it is in a nutshell. The 1% make us feel like losers because no matter what we attain they attain more. Its just not fair. The only way to deal with this is for the government to force them to hand over the extra stuff they have and give it to the rest of us so we can all feel equally accomplished. Why should we even try to work if no matter how hard we work they will have more than we will have?
edit on 26-10-2011 by tHEpROGRESSIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tHEpROGRESSIVE
reply to post by mobiusmale

Corporations and the one percent are not doing us a favor by giving us a job. They make all this cool stuff that we cannot live without and then they make us borrow money to buy it. Then we are forced to work for them to pay the debt or they will take our cool stuff. It is not fair!

I figure if there is anyone that should forgive debt it should be the benefactors of debt. If they won't forgive debt, we shouldn't forgive the oppressors and wash our collective hands of them bloody thieves.

So pretty much anyone unwilling to forgive debt should be ...?

I'm not here with the objection to get wealthy off the backs of others; but I do enjoy the benefits of us all working together toward the collective greater good.

I mean those of us who can stand the sight of other beings sharing our benefit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join