It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Conspiring Against OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've introduced myself before but haven't replied enough yet to post threads.

I went on yahoo answers before to ask if I could lose my job as a public sector worker if I went on an Occupy protest in the UK and they suspended my account like 50 seconds later.

I said nothing offensive it was categorised correctly and they just shut me down.

This is discusting, can anybody shed any light on why this has happened and if you feel like this is foul play can you make this public as this shouldn't be going on.

Can you also respond to the question that I initially went on yahoo to ask.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Redundant post removed
edit on 24/10/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know about yahoo, but google has been blocking my email from sending links to OWS YouTube video.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The US government will do anything they can to prevent the people coming together and sorting things out themselves - its the only way! And there nothing more powerful than the power of the people.

RESTEC-P

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is almost kind of funny because one of my buddies was talking about OWS with a friend at work and this girl walked by and had no idea what they were talking about and thought it was a movie title. When my buddy asked if she ever read the news she said she read yahoo news when she checked her email.....Then again she had no idea "what a Gaddafi was"

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maccascfc

In the past few hours I have forwarded a few replies to ATS. At first I saw and read such so all (Thinks I) was well. However when I looked back later I found what I thought was there as being absent. Not only that , but the keyboard did not - at one stage - type out what i tried twice to say. Best part is I was simply trying to forward a joke line or two. So yes something wierd is now up and running. I use Yahoo for my email etc. and get a -persistent flickering of the screen when I try to run CC (Cookies cleanser). Have what I thought was a good security system, but I now give - up and will go back to merely reading.

new topics

top topics

join