It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST READ ON NIBIRU/PLANET X/TYCHE Lots of mathmatics and a pretty convincing theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The people at GLP finally got their 20" Meade telescope up and running. Someone needs to gently nudge Astromut to point it in the right direction. As I told them, another picture of the Crab Nebula is not needed and to set the telescope up to be able to see the sun rising and setting. A little to the right and above. Apply filter, and that's your money shot.

Maybe they will listen.----------------

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i still say that the rogue 'interloper', dark star, planet X...
is really about the Earth's Core

a 2,700+ mile diameter force that twists and confounds the outer shell of Planet Earth with a pretty regular series of catostrophic events...
sometimes on the 26,000 year cycle and sometimes laying dormant for 100s of thousands of years... but somehow mixed in with a supposed 3,600 year cycle... because humans built a myth around a pole-shift/return of a Nibiru

the smaller than Pluto Earth Core is what ancient scientists were speaking of as being a cold 'Star' or Dwarf Star,
but the human collective memory made the cyclical, hyper-active Earth Core, a foreign body instead of an interloper right below our feet.

religion got it partially right with the concept of a Fiery ,'Hell' that is Down

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

That's a ludicrous requirement. Gravity effects can be predicted with great certainty.

I saw this hoax about 6 months and it is poorly written.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

Actually that is wrong. Nibiru is a fictional planet made up by a hoaxer named Sitchin. Elenin is a real comet that was named after the discoverer just as many comets are named.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

When's the movie coming out??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join