It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loaded gun tumbles from checked bag at LAX [Updated]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
One of the members mentioned gunpowder in the .38 rounds which is correct and the fact that the X-Ray machine didnt pick up the OBVIOUS siloutte of a sidearm?, and it fell out of a unzipped pocket?..so someone had to physically unzip the bag to check for contraband etc and didnt see a loaded .38 sidearm?..And again another goverment failure, nice caliber of attentive employees you have TSA....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
One of the members mentioned gunpowder in the .38 rounds which is correct and the fact that the X-Ray machine didnt pick up the OBVIOUS siloutte of a sidearm?, and it fell out of a unzipped pocket?..so someone had to physically unzip the bag to check for contraband etc and didnt see a loaded .38 sidearm?..And again another goverment failure, nice caliber of attentive employees you have TSA....

I dont think those bags go through an xray machine but I could be wrong. They put it through the "is their any residue present that is related to explosives" type scanning.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ah , thank you for clearing that up for me. Now all that remains is to see wether any action will be taken against the owner of the baggage for improper storage of a firearm during flight.

<< 1   >>

join