It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war has already started.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by spw184

ah sorry but i seem to have completely missed your point (regarding your op).
could you please clarify your main point?

My point is that WWIII has been fought for over 100 years. Like a volcano, we have only seen glimpses of its true depths (WWII) and we are now starting to hear the tremors. It is going to erupt and all will be clear. But because of that, many people will die. Our only hope is to peirce the mindcontrol volcano to let go of pressure and tensions.

We need more people to wake up to the world around them, to see what is hiding in plain sight, to hear what is said to all, and heeded by none.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by spw184

ah sorry but i seem to have completely missed your point (regarding your op).
could you please clarify your main point?

My point is that WWIII has been fought for over 100 years. Like a volcano, we have only seen glimpses of its true depths (WWII) and we are now starting to hear the tremors. It is going to erupt and all will be clear. But because of that, many people will die. Our only hope is to peirce the mindcontrol volcano to let go of pressure and tensions.

We need more people to wake up to the world around them, to see what is hiding in plain sight, to hear what is said to all, and heeded by none.

Yes, indeed, since about 1871 at least:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The topic of a war in your mind made me think: when was the last time you heard of the western "democrazies" called the "Free World"?

<< 1   >>

join