It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mustafa Abdul-Jalil stated in his speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
On CNN Mustafa Abdul-Jalil stated in his speech that "Islamic Sharia law would be the basic source of legislation and existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified."

Abdul-Jalil laid out a vision for a new Libya with an Islamist tint, saying Islamic Sharia law would be the "basic source" of legislation and existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified.

Meet The New Libya

Nice Job Obama by helping the Islamists this was the thing that Gadhafi tried to prevent sadly with Sharia law in place, women will lose alot of rights that Gadhafi had given them

Whats worse, CNN.com has avodied any mentions of Sharia law by Mustafa Abdul-Jalil speech today.
The New Libya will look worser then the old libya.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The people of Libya will soon realize their mistake. But this time there's no getting out of it!

The next time the Libyans revolt, they'll be attacked as a Country. Someone poisoned their minds badly, and now they are where they are!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

The people of Libya will soon realize their mistake. But this time there's no getting out of it!

Well atleast they have gaddafi sons or a few of them.
The rebels only killed two of gaddafi sons
edit on 23-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hi! I didn't notice the spiffy silver frame. Way to go!

I can't wait to read about Obama's foreign policy ideas maybe, oh, twenty years from now. As has been often observed, he has been a treacherous friend and a feeble foe. If he gets reelected, and if I had a country, I'd start looking for other alliances.

top topics

join