It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddaffii V Bin Ladin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It may be of interest to compare the two assasinations.

Bin Laden could not be found V Gaddaffi found reasonably easily

Bin Laden buried at sea within hours for religious reason V Gaddaffi still on view.

Bin Laden no autopsy V Gaddaffi autopsy almost within hours

NATO Could have destroyed convoy but did not but local rebels on site coincidence?

Finally (My view) Bin Laden started in a freezer and then was killed V Gaddaffi was killed and now lies in a freezer.

Maybe answering the above differences may shine light on the events that were meant to have happened,

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

binladen was never killed during the last 2 years.....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
In my opinion, the common thread is that our government has made a huge deal about both deaths, claiming credit, celebrating and lying through their teeth about both. I only wonder what the governments' agenda with these silly tales is......

No, I don't believe every country in the world has a warship in the Gulf of Aden because of some wacky pirates either. Call me crazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
In my opinion, the common thread is that our government has made a huge deal about both deaths, claiming credit, celebrating and lying through their teeth about both. I only wonder what the governments' agenda with these silly tales is......

No, I don't believe every country in the world has a warship in the Gulf of Aden because of some wacky pirates either. Call me crazy.

OK

You're crazy ....

But correct !

Next they go after the Al-Shabobs

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Close to my point. The two cases highlight the most basic thing. Its not the answers they volunteer that tells the truth.

Its the questions they avoid and do not answer which makes everything they say BS.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Bin Laden was killed and taken for DNA verification by US forces. Then the US Navy disposed of the body because it was in their custody.

Gadaffi was killed by rebels in Libya, who still have the body. They will do with it whatever they please. Maybe they want to keep it to put it on display. Maybe they'll have a circle jerk over his corpse later. Whatever they do, it's not our problem.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A comparison between Gaddafi and Hussein seems more appropriate.
Apples to Apples, Dictator to Dictator and all that jazz.

edit on 23-10-2011 by BlkSwanEv because: (no reason given)

top topics

join