It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched AJs latest video interview totally destroy Demos, anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It was excellent, especially when the demos guy said 9/11 truth was comprised of a handful of dodgy architects, lol. Then he was told there were 1600 architects and engineers many of which had built 50 story buildings etc... The guy didnt know what to say, rofl. This video in my opinion, (for whats it worth, lol), totally destroys any credibility the UK government think tank demos had left. If this is the best our government can do for a think tank then god help us, because the guy was seriously misinformed.

Great stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
in the part 3 video at 4:42, Alex farts when the camera isn't on him lol hahahahaha I had to listen a couple of times to make sure I heard it. LOL Great series tho. That UK guy got ate by Alex Jones. His rebuttals consisted of mostly stuttering and whining.

edit on 22-10-2011 by supermanning because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about a link ?

You know for those of us who have not watched it ?

You can make a thread but not post a link! how daRE

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Video one of 3, find the rest on youtube, not watched it yet, so cant comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Just watched the 3 parts

You should rename the title to AJ's fear mongering cornered

the guy he was debating did a pretty good job , and he was trying to stick to facts and not far fetch curcumstance information.

the other guy wanted to stay grounded and to the facts

but aj just kept pushing the fear mongering with curcumstancial evidence that aj him self drew conclusions from .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I thought the guy from Demos did a good job and put to bed the wild rumours that float around about the oraganisation. I'm sure everyone who believes 911 was an inside job will view him as a government disinfo shill, but like he said, he is not qualified to talk about what happened that day, like most of us.

top topics

join