It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the worst...or Expect the best?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A fully functioning organism only works because of the unity and substance of its current physical state. Changing a 0.000004 to a 0.0000005 is a dramatic difference in any combination whether it is food, chemicals, or the development of life. Altering current situations must have different outcomes, sometime good, but often bad.
Our patterns of behavior have gone mad, and we are not acting in the same manner that helped build this world into a half way decent place.

Recently the news is full of the most disturbing images I have ever seen. Why are they showing us these horrible pictures of Gaddafi's body being beaten until death, or the past images of Bin Laden, and Suddam. Is this entertainment to witness the last remaining moments of someones life as they beg for mercy?

What a sick and twisted world we are living in. Shame on CNN, and the others for exploiting such a sad event.
I don't care what the guy did he doesn't deserve to be plastered about as he begs for life, and people don't feel ashamed watching it?
My point is that the world is changing dramatically in every way very quickly. Our morals and values went out the window long ago, and our media and 1% are getting out of hand.

What can I do? I'm scared to go into places where there are large crowds (because I think a suicide bomber might be there), I'm scared to fly (because I'm afraid a suicide bomber might be there), and I'm scared of Europe (because I think a .........).

Terrorists...Terrorism...What a fad huh? It killed all other fads in an instant.

People are buying tents, making bug-out-bags, creating emergency plans, and we have forgot about spending a little money to make us happy because we don't know when we may get more. So I can see why there is no economy right now, we have changed its variables slightly, and its philosophy.
We demand answers that no one can provide.
We ask for unity yet sociology tells us that is impossible.

I know this is posted on ATS but with reason I am going to post a video that describes a little bit about what happens when we scream at water, or be nice to it, then freeze it. The first video comes from the most creative movie of all time: What the Bleep Do We Know?
Dr Emoto's Water Experiment

A very interesting and mysterious view on our brains:

I hope we can really find some solutions a mist the chaos of our planet, but I don't feel that things are slowing down, instead they are accelerating...

join