It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will New Agers Attribute Antichrist's Perfect Physical Beauty to " Very Good" Karma?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In my former days of much New Age reading, I recall the link given at times to good karma and good looks or the upper hand and lives of reaping the good karma credits. Everybody wants to get perfect karma and " ascend" because the New Age Movement books tell you that such a thing exists and that it is the " thing" to attain and, sort of, the point of your whole existence, besides living and learning ( no going to Hell though, cause there is no room for Hell, in N.A.M. except as a projection of your inner fears- something like that)

Everybody wants to experience the state of perfect karma, which the N.A.M says exists. It doesn't have any framework for this very handsome antichrist figure who is gonna lead many to Hell.

www.spiritlessons.com...

Adullam boys saw the super-man the world is wishing for, the great subject of worship that Buddhism, Theosophy, Mohammedanism and other religions expect. In him they saw the devil incarnated as a handsome, strong man in the beauty and strength of young manhood.

Anyway, various sources that I have read all have the constant that, this antichrist will be a very handsome man

" ...almost too perfect"- Ken Peters

" ... thunderstruck with his beauty" DGS Dhinakaran

in this video, a man was shown the tribulation in advance, and he was shown what the antichrist looks like, and was astonished at the physical beauty of this man who will pose as the counterfeit Messiah.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Anyway, in this video, a man was shown the tribulation in advance, and he was shown what the antichrist looks like, and was astonished at the physical beauty of this man who will pose as the counterfeit Messiah.

I was shown the tribulation early too but the antichrist was ugly. His argument and mine have the same amount of supporting evidence. Although he's probably making money off of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Nowhere in your "holy" book does it ever use the term "antichrist" referring to a single person. I am one of the many "antichrists" that were "prophesied", and I can assure you that I don't possess "perfect physical beauty".
Your book does however, talk about "false prophets" and gives a really nice account of what will happen to them. That guy in your video is going to be thrown in to the lake of fire, and all who follow after him will as well. That is, only if I'm incorrect in my belief that your book was nothing but a control mechanism, invented by power-hungry men thousands of years ago.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is DGS Dhinakaran's description of what he was shown of the antichrist and his throne and Kingdom and how he operates.

www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com... ion/

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, that's a double movie-length clip!
Can't it be put in shortened form, or at least the main points (like it seems theosophy seemingly can)?

But I'm not surprised - I always knew it takes a real man to recognize another really handsome man.
edit on 21-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
According to the OP's title the Antichrist will have perfect beauty.
Well, before making such a judgement, we'd have to see the whole package.
But who decides beauty?
One Western Christian's "beautiful man" could be an ugly man in China.
Will he be hairy or smooth?
Will he be polished ebony or ivory?
Tastes vary considerably, although a nice Middle Eastern man might just please a number of tastes (but certainly not all).

Perhaps he will be virtual, and appear differently to everybody?

top topics

join