It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was i psychic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hello, when i was younger i remember some unusual events that happened in my life and i think that at one point in my life i was psychic.

first when i was about 8 i remember one day getting a phone call from someone asking for my mom, i said "mom its for you" she said "who is it" and i said "some guy with a mustache" well it turns out it was my moms boss and he had a mustache. so that was kinda wierd.

another thing i remember many times in my past that i would be thinking about a song or singing a song and turn on the radio and that exact song would be on. once i was singing and when i turned on the radio it was on that exact word in the song.

i have deja vu often.

one time i heard a song that had just come out recently and i could have sworn that i have heard it a long time ago.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd

one time i heard a song that had just come out recently and i could have sworn that i have heard it a long time ago.

that one isnt uncommon these days. happens to me often. alot of the time its because its prob a remake of an older song.

the rest of your post is pretty kool though.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Not sure if your Psychic. When I was in 6th grade I had a dream one night that 2 Airliners crashed into each other in mid-air. The odds of that happening is not very good. Well, 4 days later on the first day of school I heard on the radio that 2 planes had a mid-air collision in New York. Thought that was extremely weird once you looked at the odds of that happening right after I had the dream.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asclepius

that one isnt uncommon these days. happens to me often. alot of the time its because its prob a remake of an older song.

the rest of your post is pretty kool though.

the song was a maroon5 song called this love, or something. anyone know if it has been remade or something

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Not sure if your Psychic. When I was in 6th grade I had a dream one night that 2 Airliners crashed into each other in mid-air. The odds of that happening is not very good. Well, 4 days later on the first day of school I heard on the radio that 2 planes had a mid-air collision in New York. Thought that was extremely weird once you looked at the odds of that happening right after I had the dream.
lol i was talking about that with my mom the other day i didnt think it was really possible for that to happen since the sky is so big and stuff...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I get deja vu alot also... alot as in once a day at least. Not really sure what it means. Usually, it happens and I can hold on to it for about 15 seconds... a minute was my longest. Kinda like fast-forward, only not.

I can't say that I've had a dream/nightmare and it came true...
But I can say that I read people rather well. I wouldn't call it reading their thoughts, but sometimes I feel like I have things going through my head that aren't mine.

Also, I'm in a dream-like state constantly, and no... I don't do drugs. Actually, I never have. My vision is 20/20, yet I feel like I'm watching everything on TV.

I don't hear voices, but I do catch glimpses of things that are gone when I go to look at them... happens mostly at night. And no, it's not big monsters on the side of the road. It'll look like a person standing there. The only difference is that it's kinda like a shadow, but a shade slightly lighter than the darkness. I believe someone had a theory about night figures? or something like that?

Anyway, I'd like to say that I'm making all of this up, but this has become my reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cold Steel
Also, I'm in a dream-like state constantly, and no... I don't do drugs. Actually, I never have. My vision is 20/20, yet I feel like I'm watching everything on TV.

lol yes this happens to me too, when i was younger i thought i was like the only person who existed and everyone and everything else was just a dream like the matrix or somethin, i felt like this before they made that movie btw so dont go blaming movies and tv courrupting kids..... anyways i have been thinking alot during school today and i have come up with many other things that may have been clues to the possibility that i was or am psychic, mostly dreams, once i had a dream that i was in chicago and it was in the future and when i saw the movie i, robot i was amazed by one scene with a city view because it looked exactly how my dream was...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

i have deja vu often.
[edit on 30-8-2004 by DanTodd]

dude, i hav deja vu like 24/7. does that mean anything? or is does it just mean my mind is always wandering or doing other things

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have countless times thought of a song I hadn't heard in a long time...heard the music and words in my mind...turned on the car radio...and BAMM...that song is playing.

Psychic? I don't know...perhaps our brains are subconsciously picking up the radio waves before they are amplified through the speakers.

that is the only logical explanation I have, because it has happened too often for it to be mere coincidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
its weird how some of us are psychic in our own weird ways. I used to be able to tell people what they ate for lunch or breakfast. it was odd, we would be in a conversation and i would say all of a sudden...' you ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch'...and they would say yea, how did u know that. i wouldnt really know how to reply but i would get an image in my mind and just blurt it out.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i found an interesting site on Remote Viewing skills, you could have a look and run some tests if you like. but you have to register. if you do, my nickname is H0gWaRtS, but I usually just run 1 of the tests available.

IRVA

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner
i found an interesting site on Remote Viewing skills, you could have a look and run some tests if you like. but you have to register. if you do, my nickname is H0gWaRtS, but I usually just run 1 of the tests available.

IRVA

that coust money, i dont have money.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner

IRVA

that coust money, i dont have money.

i registered for free just to run the tests. I don't know if it as changed. i'm sorry if it does.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Radio thing, yeah it's happened to me too, funny huh?

I think the thing that gets me, is I could be talking to someone just general conversation, and for some reason or another I say something which seems like a natural thought to say, and it turns out it's something which is relevant to them in some very odd way, that I could not have known before hand.

I can't recall anything specific, cept for a nickname I couldn't have known before hand for a friend of mine. He had just come back from the Army, and I mentioned something about a bulldog in reference to, yeah they teach you how to fight hand to hand like a mad bulldog. He looked at me real strange, and he said "Damn man, that was my nickname in Boot Camp."

Things like that seem to happen to me often.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think I'm psychic, I took my girlfriends bar of chocolate to work with me, and I knew she would ring me, angry, at some point that day. She did, and boy was she mad.
I also knew that, that night I would be making my own dinner even though normally I never cook. This also came true.

new topics

top topics

join