It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Conspirators Make Change?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for quite a while now. We have the OWS, the upcoming elections, false prophets, fear-mongers, etc,. though I can pretty much say that there are some extremely smart people here, can WE as a large group of researchers, and knowledgeable people be the piece that so many are waiting for?

I know that there is something that is sorely missed in a community of people that choose MTV, over RT, or reality TV, instead of reality, but can there be something that we all hold amongst ourselves that can make a change that so many others couldn't?

I understand that it is quite tiring talking to those that refuse to learn, and I wont lie, that has slowed me down with sharing with others than here on ATS, but I know that there are some out there that actually want to learn more about what is happening, but are afraid to say it.

I believe that while everyone is outraged that this may be the time to step in and take advantage of the fact that people are angered, and dont understand why. WE know why!

We have watched, listened, searched, shared, and even seen some of those that wanted to help us to see the truth, have lost their lives. I just imagine what would William Cooper be saying right now, what would people that spoke up, and were shut down do with an opportunity like this.

Of course the system could never be completely overhauled, but that is not to say that a permanent dent couldn't be made in the machine that we can see through. We can now help others, because they can feel that something is wrong, but cannot imagine how far it goes, or where to even start.

I live in a place that these types of protest haven't even reached, but I know that there are people out there with questions. This weekend I am going to take my camera, and ask around, see if because the outrage isn't happening here, are people feeling safer? Do you think that this wouldn't happen here? Does this effect their lives, even though so many in my area have lost their jobs?

I will post this weekend, ATS seriously inspires me, and though it is the best thing that we share, sharing amongst people that know is not really sharing that much. Now share with those who learn, other than debate, we have something going.

If anyone else lives in a town where this may not be going on, if you have any suggestions of the types of questions that I can ask (anyone for that matter) please share.

Thanks in advance,
NRE.

join