It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 trillion dollars is....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I posted this on Audit of the Federal Reserve results now available but I really think the IDEA of what 16 trillion dollars is deserves it's own thread. I would love to see this shared, added to, discussed!

16 trillion dollars is.....
$2,000 for every single man, woman, and child alive today on our entire planet.

a $30,000 car, a $20,000 education, a $3,000 vacation, and $17,000 spending money
for every adult in America

what has been stolen from our tax money by the Federal Reserve (a private bank) and given to other bankers around our world in the last 4 years.

228,571,428,571 fifty-pound bags of rice (that's 228 billion bags)

spending 30 million dollars every minute for a year

not in their pockets because they worked 40 hours a week....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Shocking when you look at it that way,that is an OBSCENE amount of money.....at that stage it is just numbers on a screen IMO

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
Shocking when you look at it that way,that is an OBSCENE amount of money.....at that stage it is just numbers on a screen IMO

16 trillion dollars? That's just pocket change...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Fed isn't a private bank.

It's more like quasi-private.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

If you are talking about the national debt then you most add the 17 trillions of unaccounted funds the fed has used to bailout with loans the EU since 2008.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I was using the $16 trillion USD from The Fed Audit put on Bernie Sanders .gov website today.

The history of the Fed is a mess and I'm not even sure the original bill was ratified. I consider them a private institution.

edit on 19-10-2011 by Thermo Klein because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Yes you are right they are a private bank that their main funder is JP Morgan, but you know the history of the Fed I imagine, the unaccounted money is the funds they raise as been in charge of credit unions and bonds that they can ask the Treasury to print, this can be done without the need of congress approval or presidential signature, the funds are raised to be loaned through the IMF to countries in trouble, but most of this countries are link to the fed through business deals of JP Morgan and the too big to fail.

Is a marriage of convenience and we the payer do not even have a vote on their existence.

edit on 19-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

join