It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting together the peices of the conspiracy theories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So, I was going about my daily life, thinking about what I had debated on ATS earlier (I had a religous-gay encounter, those are never fun) and I was thinking about all the foes I have gotten, than I thought about why I got them, than I thought about how a lot of them did not like how I said that OWS was like elenin
and that it was getting over posted. Than, like the comet it's self, it hit me. A theory that not only combines a couple of theories on ATS, but also (although I do not personally think it is true) has the possibility of being true.

To start, a while back there was This Thread
This thread states that meteors may be able to be redirected to other countries as use for a undeniable weapon.
Now a couple of people on ATS say that Elinen was not ever supposed to go so close to the sun (Perihelion) and others are alarmed about nasas relaxation about Elinen when others had predicted its course straight into earth.

So, now we mix these, and come out with a juicy idea: What if Elinen really was going to hit, but a countries "Tractor beams" redirected it into a farther curved orbit?

Move this to skunk works as needed, and as I said before, I really dont believe this one bit, but sombody on here might have fun with the idea.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So, now we mix these, and come out with a juicy idea: What if Elinen really was going to hit, but a countries "Tractor beams" redirected it into a farther curved orbit?

It would mean they are coming back with a new season of Stargate?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

It would mean they are coming back with a new season of Stargate?

YES!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Haha,sorry every time i hear the term "tractor beam i geta vision of dr evil in the austin powers series

Can just picture obama with the skinned cat too and bush as a crazy henchman

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
Haha,sorry every time i hear the term "tractor beam i geta vision of dr evil in the austin powers series

Can just picture obama with the skinned cat too and bush as a crazy henchman

Lol, yes, yes I can.

new topics

top topics

join