It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Ron Paul even agree with all of Alex Jone's views ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul on 9/11 Inside Job

www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul: First Bush Was Working Towards New World Order

www.youtube.com...

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

www.youtube.com...

From what I know about Alex Jones he likes John F. Kennedy Ron Paul and Rand Paul but would these three Politicians agree that 9/11 was an inside job or that New World Order is putting poison in our drinking water or plans to kil 80% of Humans ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

God i hope not. AJ is not someone you can trust. Most of his stories "facts" are based on some anonymous inside source who's name can never be revealed, or someone who will come out publicly soon but never does. I wised up to that guy along time ago. I can only hope Ron Paul has too or he is a bigger idiot then George bush Jr

Also i have to ask why would it even matter?
edit on 18-10-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I hope he doesnt because Ron Paul would then get labeled a conspiracy nut and get shut out even more

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There is a strong effort now to connect Ronald Paul to any fringe group whether it be computer hackers/ Poll tippers or 911 truthers there is a vile smear program in effect.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a regular guest on the Alex Jones show, and commenters on the website Daily Paul talk about how it was Alex Jones' support for Ron Paul that gave him his first big push onto the internet community. Ron Paul is not a truther per se but rather an original who comes to his own conclusions, like for example he has repeated this numerous times recently that the FAA and government set the stage for 9/11 by not allowing pilots to have guns or to stand up to terrorists. Ron Paul usually does not argue with what facts the government puts out (except on the economy) and will usually point out some internal flaw in the government's own plan as opposed to saying the government is controlled by a secretive power elite, although he of course hints at this but he does not single out people so much as philosophies, mainly keynesianism and military keynesianism. Ron Paul's major aim is the federal reserve, not 9/11, as he has been battling with the fed for 30 years, and 9/11 is only 10 years old. So respectfully, we should listen to what he has to say before we force him to get on the truther bus. I'm sure when he becomes president his administration would get rid of any red tape that would prevent a real investigation into 9/11.

edit: and ideally, if you eliminate the fed, you eliminate the strong central (shadow) government that allows for covert operations like 9/11, so you knock out all the war hawks by going after the fed.
edit on 18-10-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why would it matter ?

Because it would be the perfect icing on the cake of the Ron Paul smear campaign.

I watched the other vids all hosted by FOX news and they were salivating in anticipation of Ron Paul slipping up and claiming to back Alex Jones and the rest of those Damn Fool 911 Conspiracy Theorists.

Fortunately RP didn't bite and gave his more politically accepted 911 response instead...

top topics

join