It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something we already knew...R.Paul Media Blackout Confirmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Saw this before I went to bed last night. First thing that came to my mind was "Well, it's about time"
Ron Paul Media Blackout Confirmed

Ron Paul loyalists have been vindicated. After months of observations that the mainstream media was ignoring the libertarian standard-bearer, a new study by the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism shows just that: the Texas Congressman, who has consistently polled in the high single digits -- Real Clear Politics's aggregate poll currently has him at 8 percent -- has received the least overall coverage of any candidate. From May 2 to October 9, Paul appeared as the "primary newsmaker in only 2% of all election stories."

*Couldn't find a previous post, so feel free mods to delete if someone has already posted.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's about time. I wonder if this will have any impact on the media, though. Probably not, but I do hope this will shed more light on the good doctor and his plan for our nation. It's funny how people who don't know anything about him or those who parrot the MSM, like many that I know, actually admit they know nothing about him, then when they look into him it's like being smacked in the face by reality. I think some people don't want him to be POTUS because things WILL get more difficult in the beginning, but we all need that reality check. That's a check I can take to the bank

edit on 10/18/2011 by OblivionGate because: grammatical error

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I saw this article this morning. It also said the reason was because he has never polled over 13%. So it's not a conspiracy to blockout Dr. Paul, it's because he isn't news. He doesn't have a chance so they don't bother with him.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Can you imagine what the polls would show if he had received some of the media coverage? I would bet he would be the front runner with out anyone being even close!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We didnt need this confirmed by anyone to know its true, when chris christie gets more media coverage then paul for NOT running for president you know theres a problem.

new topics

top topics

join