It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Needles Growing Out of My Hands...Abduction Related? Ghost Related?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't mind posting here. He already knows all of these things. A part of me is curious to see if he'll show up here - then things will get really weird. I don't have anything to hide really.

You have to know that is a blatant invitation for someone to intentionally start f#$cking with you just for fun don't you?

3rd

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by MConnalley

Yup this is what I was thinking.If this is even true at all. If it were me,you better be damn sure I'd be contacting the police. I'm not trying to attack you op,but I don't believe it. I know you said you don't want to prove anything,but to make claims such as yours,you really need to provide proof if you want to be taken seriously.
Given your replies about why you haven't contacted the police,well that's just excuses.And an easy way out.
I could be totally wrong and if this is really happening,then I hope you find the answers you're looking for.And everything eventually works out for you.

Well let me see here. What exactly would YOU give to the police? Are any of the forms of communication he has used i.e. Facebook or regular mail traceable? If the answer is yes, then hell yeah i'll go to the police. I don't want to just come in blind without anything worthy of showing them. Honestly, if all I have is what he has sent, testimony from friends & family, and some social media messages - is that enough to build a case?

No I don't have any pictures of these needles, I was 8. No, I don't have the ghost pictures. I've been here long enough to know how to spot a hoaxer, and i'm trying to tell you guys what's up. If I were a hoaxer, I would definitely promise these pictures then never deliver them haha. Isn't the "Gray Area" just for stories? Did I post in the wrong place?
edit on 19-10-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
I don't mind posting here. He already knows all of these things. A part of me is curious to see if he'll show up here - then things will get really weird. I don't have anything to hide really.

You have to know that is a blatant invitation for someone to intentionally start f#$cking with you just for fun don't you?

3rd

HAHAHAHA I know right. I'll just assume anyone who comes on here is just messing with me until he says something that only the stalker knows. That's funny you mention though because I did think about it. The only social media outlet I have now is a twitter I barely use...maybe he'll somehow find his way onto there and bring it here. lord knows with this dude.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

reply to post by MConnalley

Well let me see here. What exactly would YOU give to the police? Are any of the forms of communication he has used i.e. Facebook or regular mail traceable? If the answer is yes, then hell yeah i'll go to the police. I don't want to just come in blind without anything worthy of showing them. Honestly, if all I have is what he has sent, testimony from friends & family, and some social media messages - is that enough to build a case?

. If I were a hoaxer, I would definitely promise these pictures then never deliver them haha. Isn't the "Gray Area" just for stories? Did I post in the wrong place?

I'd atleast make a report stating what was happening. Sure you may not have a ton of proof right now,but you CAN atleast file a report and make it known what this 'stalker' is doing.You kinda answered your own question tho,yes,testimony from friends and family,messages,etc are certainly enough to make a case. Doesn't mean it'll be believe though.

I'm not calling you a hoaxer. I'm focusing on the one part of your story,the one that I actually slightly believe - that this person is stalking you. Do something about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You're right. Getting it on the case is definitely a good idea. I understand though, my other claims may seem ridiculously outlandish to someone who HASN'T experienced them - I thought I would find someone here who did just like me. Ah well.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Every computer has an IP address which is traceable. If you're being stalked by any one individual on Facebook/MySpace/Gmail/whatever, it's traceable. Don't use that as an excuse. Being "stalked" on the Internet is the easiest way of tracing anyone.

Yes, by the way, I've been through a break up or two, but, as I stated, stalking is a crime. An actual crime. It's not a case of you going to your exs' houses and saying "Hey, can I look at your email?". It's the police going there and saying that a person has been stalked for six years. Thy need all the evidence that they can source in order to make an arrest. Again, your arguments hold no water.

If this has been going on for six years - whether it started off as threatening or not - it's still been going on for six years. Therefore, it's been a crime for six years. Saying that you don't "have the time" to go to the police says to me that you don't believe it's actually happening. You should have more than enough traceable proof (I'll do it FOR you) to convict anyone. So don't use that as an excuse.

I won't even comment on your opinion of new people to the forums. That just shows an ignorance that I can't even acknowledge.

I won't comment on this again (unless you really wish me to) but if you want me to help you trace your stalker, then I, like anyone else who knows what a computer is, will be more than willing to help. But please, for your own sake, consider talking to a professional psychologist. Saying "I've NEVER been on medication" is much like denial. Maybe you need something.

To me, this is all too...convenient.

I wish you luck. Really, I do. But stop. For your own sake.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You're right. Getting it on the case is definitely a good idea. I understand though, my other claims may seem ridiculously outlandish to someone who HASN'T experienced them - I thought I would find someone here who did just like me. Ah well.

It's not a matter of me believing it. I'm open minded. You've showed no proof of anything. I don't know you so I'm not going to take your word for it. For all I or anyone who reads this thread knows you just made up a story for #s and giggles. Not saying you have,but look at it from our point of view.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HBogart
Every computer has an IP address which is traceable. If you're being stalked by any one individual on Facebook/MySpace/Gmail/whatever, it's traceable. Don't use that as an excuse. Being "stalked" on the Internet is the easiest way of tracing anyone.

Yes, by the way, I've been through a break up or two, but, as I stated, stalking is a crime. An actual crime. It's not a case of you going to your exs' houses and saying "Hey, can I look at your email?". It's the police going there and saying that a person has been stalked for six years. Thy need all the evidence that they can source in order to make an arrest. Again, your arguments hold no water.

If this has been going on for six years - whether it started off as threatening or not - it's still been going on for six years. Therefore, it's been a crime for six years. Saying that you don't "have the time" to go to the police says to me that you don't believe it's actually happening. You should have more than enough traceable proof (I'll do it FOR you) to convict anyone. So don't use that as an excuse.

I won't even comment on your opinion of new people to the forums. That just shows an ignorance that I can't even acknowledge.

I won't comment on this again (unless you really wish me to) but if you want me to help you trace your stalker, then I, like anyone else who knows what a computer is, will be more than willing to help. But please, for your own sake, consider talking to a professional psychologist. Saying "I've NEVER been on medication" is much like denial. Maybe you need something.

To me, this is all too...convenient.

I wish you luck. Really, I do. But stop. For your own sake.

If you haven't noticed both of your posts have been very condescending and rude. I'm trying to respond politely but it's getting difficult. I know what an IP Address is. I know you can trace an e-mail to a specific IP Address. A cursory search on google by yours truly revealed to me that it is difficult to trace people on Facebook by IP. I have a message from him on FB as do friends, no need to have cops rummaging through my exes house. That is unneeded drama. I'm trying to have a normal discussion here, i'm not making "excuses," I'm merely showing people my options and opening them up for discussion.

If you insist that it is a possibility that we can catch him, then good that motivates me to head out to the police station. I believe the previously mentioned reasons I had for not going were debunked by this board, so thanks everyone for letting me know I have a chance.

You know it's kind of sad, I created a topic here on ATS to see if anyone had any recommendations or have been in a similar situation. The responses I got are rude, sarcastic, disrespectful, and accusatory. Some of you are acting as if I came on here to offend all of you haha. I'm not looking for a fight, so stop being so defensive everyone!

I have never exhibited any traces of mental abnormality to family members, friends, bosses, co-workers, or girlfriends. None have ever recommended professional help, and that is for an obvious reason - I am an normal person - that is what makes these occurrences ABNORMAL. Professional help was never needed nor was medication. What do you want me to do? Lie? This is the way things are. You guys are trying to say that the only way this is possible is if i'm insane, jeez, what happened to all the open-minded people here? Isn't this THE place to go for unexplained happenings?

"this is all to convenient..."

What does that mean? If you believe i'm posting this story to gain notoriety on an internet forum then we have a problem, because who in their right mind would really waste their time doing that except a complete loser.

For those of you who read my story as just a personal story, nothing flashy or me trying to make a big deal out of it - thank you. I appreciate that, this was what creating this topic was meant for. Is it so hard to start a discussion without having such abrasive and condescending manners? We're all on this board because we believed SOMETHING on the fringe SOMEWHERE, we should respect that in each other.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Interesting stuff..

Anyone saying morgellons is way off base here as the OP has probably already figured out. As for going to the police generally speaking unless this person is threatening your person or others or committing some sort of fraud etc of which you have proof they cant really do much for you, never hurts to ask but I wouldn't expect much. I'm thinking if the person is doing something illegal online that is non threatening to yourself it would most likely be a criminal/civil matter that wouldn't involve you directly and have to be handled bye the companies directly effected bye the actions.

I was a Commercial Traffic Officer for 12 years and a DOJ investigator for 5 but I don't know much about cyber crimes so I could be off on this stuff ?

If this was happening to me I would definitely figure out who exactly is doing this and why, then go from there.

In all seriousness get yourself completely checked out medically, definitely get an MRI. I have known 2 people in my life time that have died as a result of brain tumors and both of them were found too late. I'm in no way trying to say your crazy etc, lord knows I've seen and experienced some twisted unbelievable things in the course of my life. You just cant rule out health issues until you are 100% sure.

I wish you only good luck with the future and hope you are able to find any answers you are seeking

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I didn't want to be disrespectful, rude or condescending. If that's how it came across, I apologise. I'll leave it alone.

I wish you all the best and hope you find the answers that you're looking for. Take care, man.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
With all due respect, wouldn't you agree that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence?" My only question was, What did you do with the needles? I really am interested in what they are composed of and if you took them to the a doctor?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candycab
Interesting stuff..

Anyone saying morgellons is way off base here as the OP has probably already figured out. As for going to the police generally speaking unless this person is threatening your person or others or committing some sort of fraud etc of which you have proof they cant really do much for you, never hurts to ask but I wouldn't expect much. I'm thinking if the person is doing something illegal online that is non threatening to yourself it would most likely be a criminal/civil matter that wouldn't involve you directly and have to be handled bye the companies directly effected bye the actions.

I was a Commercial Traffic Officer for 12 years and a DOJ investigator for 5 but I don't know much about cyber crimes so I could be off on this stuff ?

If this was happening to me I would definitely figure out who exactly is doing this and why, then go from there.

In all seriousness get yourself completely checked out medically, definitely get an MRI. I have known 2 people in my life time that have died as a result of brain tumors and both of them were found too late. I'm in no way trying to say your crazy etc, lord knows I've seen and experienced some twisted unbelievable things in the course of my life. You just cant rule out health issues until you are 100% sure.

I wish you only good luck with the future and hope you are able to find any answers you are seeking

Here is something interesting to take into account. On one or more instances he has used my home address as the return address for an envelope. Isn't this some sort of identity theft? Is that considered a serious offense? Just a thought.

As for getting an "MRI" well, I do have something. I got my head scanned last year because I had a horrible fall snowboarding. I was worried there would be serious issues but after the scan the doctor said there was absolutely nothing wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Interesting stuff..

Here is something interesting to take into account. On one or more instances he has used my home address as the return address for an envelope. Isn't this some sort of identity theft? Is that considered a serious offense? Just a thought.

As for getting an "MRI" well, I do have something. I got my head scanned last year because I had a horrible fall snowboarding. I was worried there would be serious issues but after the scan the doctor said there was absolutely nothing wrong.

Uhmmm,dude. Are you sure this isn't just someone messing with you? A friend? How would he know your address? And,don't take this personal,I'm not attacking you.But perhaps the other posters who said YOU may be doing it are correct.Especially since you just admitted to a snowboarding accident.It wouldn't have happened to be a head injury would it?
edit on 20-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Interesting stuff..

Uhmmm,dude. Are you sure this isn't just someone messing with you? A friend? How would he know your address? And,don't take this personal,I'm not attacking you.But perhaps the other posters who said YOU may be doing are correct.Especially since you just admitted to a snowboarding accident.It wouldn't have happened to be a head injury would it?

This accident occurred a year ago, the stalker started 5 years ago. I referenced to the incident because it forced me to get my head scanned, and alas - there were no issues. Perfectly fine. No brain damage at all. I don't understand what more I need to tell everyone. I'm sorry but I can't entertain the notion that I did it anymore, it is just unbelievably absurd and quite frankly starting to get very insulting - not to mention particularly useless in regards to my case.

It is not a friend, it isn't just 'bros' trying to prank each other. This guy has a serious mission and has been sticking to it for years. I don't know, how would he know my address? That's what makes it so creepy. Thankfully he doesn't know the address of the new apartment I moved into. Hasn't slowed him down much though.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Interesting stuff..

I'm almost certain that is a violation of Federal Postal Code. Many years ago I did know a Postal Inspector from lifting weights at the same Gym and from what I remember they would routinely chase down the smallest violations to see where it takes them. I would certainly give them a call.

Good to hear your ok upstairs
Brain injuries are a pretty scary deal.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

Really? That's great. I'm glad to know I have somewhat of a chance.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Alright. I've had almost the exact same experiences when i was around the age of 5 - 8 with the nightmares, and fear of something in my room when going to bed. The Nightmares started out of no where and continued for 2 years. When they first started happening it seemed like a normal dream, but then a huge rectangular block would appear in the sky. Thinking back, i had always thought of it as a city instead of a spaceship. As soon as it appeared i felt a deep dread come into me and just sit there. My whole presence in the dream would ache when the city showed up. In the beginning dreams i never saw Aliens, though upon waking that's what i believed they were with no doubt whatsoever. I also had no previous exposure to UFO's, Aliens, or paranormal phenomenon. As time went on and the dreams continued i began seeing less and less of the city/spaceship. Instead, the dream would start out normal and part way through, or during the most important or significant part of the dream, that sense of dread would overcome me and i would feel that the city was coming. By then i had developed a technique for when i would have these dreams. Whenever i would get that sense of dread that they were on there way, i would blink my eyes twice really hard in the dream, and upon opening them I'd be awake.

Now, these dreams are what created my fear of going to sleep. I would always feel that there was something at the edge of my bed, next to my bed, in the closet, under the bed, right out side the window, etc. waiting for me. Waiting for the right moment to leap out and get me or w/e. Also these dreams tormented me psychologically during the day. My thoughts, decisions, opinions, etc. began to be controlled by this fear of these "beings" who might do something to me if i didn't behave properly. It became really severe, to the point where i was criticizing myself about which hand i should use to pour a bowl of cereal because i thought if i didn't do it right they would get mad and visit me again. This went on for several years, the nightmares became less frequent and almost completely stopped except for a couple nights here and there. But my psychological trauma from these nightmares lasted a lot longer. Around the age of 9 or 10 (It's been a long time since I've thought about these times) i started getting extremely depressed and fed up with this restricted way of thinking. I had realized at that point that the fear of these "beings" was what was controlling my thoughts, and not actual beings. So i decided to face this fear and overcome it, which turned out to be a lonnnggg process. I had to completely retrain my brain in how it develops thoughts, opinions, perspectives.

After many years of struggling with this fear, i finally got to a point where i was just about to overcome it. I had re-established my sense of self, and began understanding the dynamics of fear and how not to let it control me. While i was just on the cusp of this completely new life, free from old fears... i had one last dream. It started with me hanging out with a couple of friends in my house playing video games, all was well. But then everything started to glow red (imagine putting in a red light bulb and having the room glow red. sorta like that just everywhere, even outside). I looked around, and my friends had disappeared as if they were never even there. I was completely alone. Then i felt the feeling of dread come over me, and i knew what was coming. I had the sudden knowing that the city was over my house, and the "beings" were in my backyard waiting for me (i don't know what for, but i knew nothing good). But this time was different, it felt as if i had been expecting them. I knew now if i stayed identified with myself and who i truly was, they couldn't play any more mind games with me. So, i grabbed a sword that just happened to be hanging on my wall haha, and I went outside to kill them.
I got outside, and there was a group of gnarly looking things on my lawn. They just happen to have swords as well hahah. So they ran at me, and i was able to kill the first two. The last of them, i suspect realizing i wasn't afraid of them anymore, escaped. The air returned to normal, the bodies vanished, and i was alone again... on my lawn.. with a sword. The rest is a blur. After that dream, my fear of the "beings" ceased and i started my new life.

Just like you these experiences have given me a deep interest in UFO's and the paranormal. I didn't mention this, but during the time of all these dreams i would see apparitions as well.. but not quite as detailed or complete as you have. I would see a transparent (with a hue) pair of feet running past me on walks. Thick shadows here and there. An inaudible whisper in my ear, or hand on my shoulder, etc.
I'd have to agree with you that these things feel like they're related.
As for the needles, and the stalker.... I wish you luck, because i have no idea.

Best of Wishes, and thanks for sharing this story with us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join