It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Rampage at “Quarry”/// D.U.M.B for Lockheed, NASA, LLNL Research site and UFO materials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am a newbie here but this is familiar territory for me. Those images bring back a lot of memories. I grew up in Cupertino, worked for the city at Blackberry Farm near the quarry and factory. The factory is pretty creepy and heavily gated. At night you can see the outline of the property lit up in the hills. Along with the cement factory I know that Kaiser owned and still does own a lot of land in the mountains along Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos and further into the Santa Cruz Mountains. Most of it was just empty land at the time. Probably was and is in use for some purpose. I know the canyon goes back quite a ways so anything can be going on up there without anyone knowing.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Weird, wonder why the guy just snapped, cant be just because he was moved from first shift to third shift, at least I hope not. Wonder if the pollutants had anything to do with this, The Element Mercury is terrible for a persons health, and can cause psychological problems Wiki: The United States Public Health Service banned the use of mercury in the felt industry in December 1941. The psychological symptoms associated with mercury poisoning are said by some to have inspired the phrase "mad as a hatter". Lewis Carroll's "Mad Hatter" in his book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was a play on words based on the older phrase. HMMMM

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mendog8

yeah its hella empty aside from mexican mafia growing pot deep in the woods
But some of the nicest multi million $ homes are up these hills above Saratoga, Los Gatos Los Altos and Palo Alto some of the Riches people in the whole world have homes here

Steve Wozniak's home is hella sick
my friend knew Sara from school so we went to a party their off the hook
It looks like a nice big mansion but we go in and He it built into the hill s its gos down into the hill even double what its looks on the outside
up page mill rd in palo alto and Highway 35 to 9 is my favorite place to drive
There some of the best roads to rip a motorcycle on or a evo but I Wish I had a Porsche, like I always see them smashing down Skyline at like 111mph

edit on 18-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: Too Hard For The #in Radio

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ATS has a lot of stupid conspiracy theories, but this is probably the worst one I ever read, well unless you compare it to Dulce.

The Cupertino facility has security because they blow up rock there. Ya know, dynamite. [Same thing goes on at Coyote Hills in Fremont.) You don't let people wander around a rock quarry.

The bay area isn't remote desert. You can't build deep underground bases without somebody noticing. [Remember, you have to get rid of the dirt.] The area is full of seismic sensors, so you aren't going to run a secret underground railroad between your secret underground bases without somebody noticing. You can't throw a dead cat and not have it land on some trace of an earthquake fault. Worse yet, much of the bay has a high water table, so you dig a hole and it fills up with water. They had a hell of a time building all those 101 exchanges in Mountain View due to the high water table by the bay.

I drove past the Blue Cube a few days ago. In theory it is history, but it doesn't look totally deserted yet. I was in the building in the early 1990s. Lots of secure doors with combo locks on them. Panels inside had Nixie tubes. Seriously, the gear was that old.

If you are compelled to make up BS, why not make up some stories about LLNL Site 300? It is much harder to debunk stories about the place since it can't be inspected by the general public.
wci.llnl.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

sure looks like they where going deep for something in Stevens Creek but who really knows Allman may have

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join