It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 28th...a singulatiry or the same old duality...your thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Predictions, bets...thoughts appreciated. My gut feeling is there is a rise in consciousnes...does it coincide to the Mayan Tzoltek Calendar...IDK....I do think and FEEL something extraodinary is going to happen...whether that is of the dark or light or a combination of the both.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

After much research and thought...

This is my decision.

Yes, WE will Have New Blue Ray TV for you. It will Be called THE SKY, and Everyone Who Has Ever Helped you, Including all Your Angels and all Your Family, will Be waving. “HI! We Missed you”, and they'll give you a big wet kiss. Some of your Family May look a little strange, but they Are Family and ALL Full of Love.

Shift Happens - link

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I believe october 28th is the day the rise in our consciousness begins, it wont happen overnight, but it will take many years for us to realise what is reality and why we are who we are

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I too an anxiously awaiting the 28th i would love to see a collective consciousness be achieved or a move to the "4th" dimension but honestly i really really want to see what happens to the oct282011.com site i have hurt my brain and wasted countless hours on the safe, the manuals and the whole site so i am just waiting to see what Open has in store

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Never been there, but whatever it is, it had better not cost any money.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere about how our consciousness levels rise when there is a big event such as 9/11 , maybe if enough people are wanting something to happen on a certain date, there will be higher levels of consciousness which could have some effect on us..?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah i was watching some stuff on this before
But there are other things pointing to the 28th as well. Some Dark Knight thread, 3 days of darkness. Guess we'll see!! I hope for a shift in conciousness, i hope that the mayans were correct. The world needs change..

OWS started on day 6 of the mayan calandar, the 'flowering' day.
, seems like it could be related

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

This is my favorite part:

Love Donations- We Ask For Love Donations because we do not work for ignorance, We Work For Humanity. Trust US, We have a big bill to serve ignorance, for what it has done to this Planet, and The Very Reason Father God and I Had To Show Up Here. We Work 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week on the Energy that is Pouring into this Planet. Right Now We still have basic needs to meet, One is Shelter and supplies for the Winter. Since Money is Actually Atoms, its Energy. We Utilize this Energy to Serve the Greater Good of the ALL, For The Highest benefit of the ALL. We Have Some of You making a donation and coming back to us, with Amazing energetic Miracles. It may not be in the form of Money, but its always Much Grander then you ever imagined. This is what Occurs when the Energy is utilized and blessed in Love. We Bless them 100 times and even more. Serve Love You get Everything, serve ignorance and you get a big fat 0, this is the Reality. Thank You for making a Love Donation today in Support of the Divine Mission, Our Complete Dedication to ALL and For Equal Abundance For ALL[ which is inevitable]. gflcentral.ning.com...

Love donations lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Never been there or heard of that website OMG it has a 783 page thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...]
lol happy reading

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Yeah, I liked it too.

Very nice site, just the same.

Awesome avatar, BTW!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

LMAO last time i gave a love donation my son was born so i dont think i have what they are looking for
but seriously at least these beings of light still have a monetary need for earth money

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Its my birthday...

So glad everyone is going to celebrate it!

thank you guys.... many thanks... in advance!

that's the only conspiracy here... I tricked you all!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Had the date on my calendar for quite some time. Not sure what to expect, I doubt anything will specifically happen on that date but looking at the "period" around that time (which could include today, and a month beyond that date) certainly suggests some interesting stuff. Cos there wasn't much info here, I went for a Google search. It takes 10 minutes or so but this was quite an interesting stance from 2009 about Oct 28th 2011:

www.calleman.com...

Peace!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
May you and I be "what happens"..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The Maya said nothing of the sort. This entire theory is based on the work of Lungold and Calleman which seems to be more the work of their imagination than any actual research. They even get some very basic things wrong that could be checked with a quick Google search.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
October 28th, 2011

The day I buy my Halloween candy and booze for the party.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Relax, nothing will happen. I hope it does though, and for the good of us all. This world needs a change.

For those who can't access the site (it's been taken down, apparently). Here's the last cached version of oct282011.com

top topics

join