It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Werritty 'plotted with Israel' to topple Iran's President (Dr Fox Scandal takes a strange tu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Adam Werritty 'plotted with Israel' to topple Iran's President (Dr Fox Scandal takes a strange turn).

According to the Telegraph the shady mister Werritty has links to both Iran and Mossad. Seems he was so highly regarded within The Mossad intelligence circle that he was able to set up meeting with high ranking officials.

Mr Werritty was so highly regarded by Mossad - who thought he was Dr Fox's chief of staff - that he was able to arrange meetings with figures at the highest levels of the Israeli government, according to the The Independent on Sunday.

In one of the most dramatic revelations to emerge about the former Defence Secretary's best man, it is said he visited Iran on several occasions and met Iranian opposition groups in Washington and London over the past few years.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Who is this bloody man? Arms dealer? Illuminati insider? I don't know but i'm gonna find out. I will say that I find it strange (with his Iran connection) that this scandal has come out at the same time as the Iran "terror plot".

ALS

edit on 16-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Note--EXE TAGS

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Wonder if this is the so called White Hats, who've exposed this player because like most of us they have woken up to how we're all being played!

Alot of AL "CIA" DA leaders being snuffed out too,

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

White hats?

ALS

new topics

join