It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bestest Prediction Ever - 12/07/2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Talk about a misleading title.

Not that im into predictions but if you want to be funny there is a jokes forum, oh yes youre not being funny it's really your birthday and that's what probably will happen, ok, but youre being a smartass with your post in other words implying that all predictions are a sham?

You know I read a signature the other day a member had which fit's this situation perfectly;

"If you have nothing to do, dont do it here"
edit on 16-10-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When you take the month and day and add it to this year, 2011, you get the # 5.

This means "Death and Freedom". There is no translation for you as you are the keeper of the 5 now. Tag, you're it!

Basically it means you will be entering a time in your life when you will be breaking every "rule" that comes your way. You will not be breaking your own rules, as you already know never to do that, but I am talking other people's rules and expectations. They will hate you before they love you as they try to control you! Impossible!

You will take "flight" this coming year! Raptureous I am not so certain, but most definitely a trip or two will present itself as you need to "get out and let your hair down".

Death? Well, as we know we are just Spirits trapped in these big water bags called bodies so if you manage that one you will have gained your ultimate Freedom!

Have fun! You seem to know how to have fun!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Talk about a misleading title.

Not that im into predictions but if you want to be funny there is a jokes forum, oh yes youre not being funny it's really your birthday and that's what probably will happen, ok, but youre being a smartass with your post in other words implying that all predictions are a sham?

You know I read a signature the other day a member had which fit's this situation perfectly;

"If you have nothing to do, dont do it here"
edit on 16-10-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

Amazing! You caught me. I was secretly saying all predictions are a sham...because at that time my fingers just wouldn't type the words. geez. You have no sense of humor. On top of that why attack my prediction, which will happen unlike those of the past that have not?

I have plenty to do and I will do it where I please. I say good day!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
When you take the month and day and add it to this year, 2011, you get the # 5.

This means "Death and Freedom". There is no translation for you as you are the keeper of the 5 now. Tag, you're it!

Basically it means you will be entering a time in your life when you will be breaking every "rule" that comes your way. You will not be breaking your own rules, as you already know never to do that, but I am talking other people's rules and expectations. They will hate you before they love you as they try to control you! Impossible!

You will take "flight" this coming year! Raptureous I am not so certain, but most definitely a trip or two will present itself as you need to "get out and let your hair down".

Death? Well, as we know we are just Spirits trapped in these big water bags called bodies so if you manage that one you will have gained your ultimate Freedom!

Have fun! You seem to know how to have fun!

You just described my entire life! Breaking rules, check. "flight" I travel often and even travel for a living. Although I shave my head I do like to "let my hair down". From time to time. But, you can imagine how outrageous that usually is.

The prediction is a tongue in cheek version of something I truly feel is coming my way. I am glad that people can share the humor with me. It is, was, will be a great event (or series thereof) and I wanted to share but a facet in time.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

Still a misleading title, what are you with associated press?

If you want to be the joker, there's a joke forum no? Last time I checked it's still there, did you even bother?

I have a big sense of humour, what I haven't got is spare time for sensationalism.

You have a good day also and praise the bacon mate.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Alas, my birthday has come and gone. Since then I have given over to deep reflection. Not that that day held any great catalyst for me, other than I am 1 year older by the Gregorian calendar. Up until, and since that day I have found myself moving into a thought process that has been building since I was 17.

I did ascend that day. In fact I ascend a little more everyday since I took my first breath in this world. I am unable to present this feeling in the proper context at this time to convey what is happening to me.

Perhaps once I find the proper vehicle I will post a new thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join