It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US conquering Iran. Predicted in the bible? Apocalypse already running?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I posted this back in 2009 but thought I would refresh the prediction. Is the US conquering Iran a predicted end time prophecy? What to consider here. The book of Daniel chapter 8 and 11.

To start with I do know that these prophesies were fulfilled once back in the BC era. But there is a problem with the prophesies that needs to be considered. Daniel specifically put the following disclaimer in his prophesies.

Daniel chap 2
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Chap 8
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Chap 10
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Chap 11
6 And in the end of years ...
40 And at the time of the end

Chap 12
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

The point behind the quotes here? That the prophesies of Daniel were to occur in the time of the end. And the problem there? The 70 week prophesy of Daniel 9.

The prophesy is broken twice into 3 time periods. The first 7 weeks. Then a 62 week stretch. And finally the 1 week where the covenant is confirmed. And according to the prophecy the destruction of the Jewish temple and Jerusalem was supposed to happen after the 69th week. Which then indicates the 70th week is unfinished. And according to the references above the events of Daniel would occur in and just before that 70th week.

Now I would point out what Daniel 8 states as a early event of the end times. That happens before the 70th week.

3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

What is the prediction? That at the start of the Apocalypse 3 nations would be destroyed. The 2 horns and the ram. The ram being the symbol of the Persian empire of Daniel's day. And the horns being the symbol of kings/nations.

So is the US playing the role of the goat of Daniel 8? One more event to look at. Daniel 11-2. The first event of Daniel's end times.

Chap 2
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia

This realm of Greece was to be attacked by 4 kings out of the middle east. And the 9-11 attacks would be accurately described by verse 11-2.

So if the US would conquer Iran it would then appear that Daniel's prophesies went 4 for 4 over the past 10 to 11 years.

Everything considered I would be "nervous".

Earlier prediction on this subject.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i think there is a lot of truth in what daniel says is to happen. but to introduce a claim of iran attacking usa is ludicrous.
iran had nothing to do with it and it is patently obvious that it was an inside job set up by mossad and the usa government.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Daniel 12 :23-25 is speaking about the anti-christ/ son of perdition. Keep in mind that the anti-Christ is those who are against Jesus Christ, they are plural, but there will be one major anti-christ amoung them.

In regards to what might tanspire in Iran and what has transpired in Tunisia,Libya,Egypt and soon to be Lebanon and Syria and, it certainly seems that the anti-christ is about his business of conquering the 10 nations in the middle east. Yes what i am saying is that the anti-christ is already walking amoung us and his power is waxing. So the rapture is not very far off, prepare yourselves.

As the signs are want to indicate it certainly appears that the A/C may be an american, or perhaps someone of middle eastern decent or lineage. Revelation says he will come from out of Zion, so he may be a zionist. In all liklihood he will either be Israeli or American and a zionist, since these are the only 2 nations under zionist control. Personally i think he may be Netanyahu. We can know this for sure if the temple is about to be rebuilt, for when that comes to pass we are nigh upon the rapture.

On a final note. Keep in mind that any world leader going against the teachings of Jesus Christ is an anti-christ. This may help point in the direction of who this person may be or at the least give some small clue (like being a warmonger and starting needless wars), even though he will not announce himself until after the temple has been rebuilt and the sacrifices have bee in play for 3 1/2 years and at that juncture he will break his covenant with the jews and sit on God's throne in the temple.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am not sure about the prophecy, however Amadinejad (sp?) has said that they are doing things to bring the Mahdi, the Muslim Messiah and will Roll out the Red Carpet for him. Some thought Bush was trying to bring about prophecy with the wars in the Middle East. What concerns me is that we have leaders trying to bring about prophecy dealing with the end times. Will this end up being a self fufilling prophecy? I think looking at what the prophecy is concerning the Mahdi may give some insight into Daniels prophecy and who may be involved. Obviously Persia (Iran) is clearly named as is Greece. If Iran is working on fulfilling Muslim prophecy and the West or US is trying to fulfill bible prophecy, it seems they need to be studied from both sides because that may give more answers than from Daniel alone. Good thread. Maybe some of our Muslim friends can enlighten us to the Mahdi prophecy. It is something I plan to look into when I can find some time to do so.

edit on 14/10/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
obama is in my opinion a possible candidate as is netanyahu. obama's face always seems satanic to my eyes and nitanyahu's actions are obviously of the same calibre.

one of the bad guys in islamic prophecy is literally one eyed and kills someone and immediately brings them back to life to show the multitudes he has "divine power". quite a showman

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Keep in mind that any world leader going against the teachings of Jesus Christ is an anti-christ. This may help point in the direction of who this person may be or at the least give some small clue (like being a warmonger and starting needless wars),

John 18:36

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:
if my kingdom were of this world,
only then would my servants fight, that I should not
be delivered to the Jews:
but my kingdom not from hence

So who are the ones blindly following the war monger ? ? ?
most military bases ? nuclear weapons ? military funding ?
One eye ? Just look at the back of u.s dollar bill.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

It doesn't matter if prophecy is self fulfilled or forced. It's going to happen because it's in the Lord's will so it is all in accordance with his plan. The muslim say that Jesus Christ will be their messiah, but i doubt that. Jesus never taught violence and murder clearly goes against his commandments for he said "if you love me keep my commandments". Keep in mind that Jesus was the living Word, the bible made flesh and he was God in person. These muslim persuing the course of destruction they are on is going to cause them to miss the bus in a major way.

In regards to the OP, Amajinedad really is trying to set things in motion but the joke will be on him because if he so much as even tries to pull any b.s. with Israel, Iran will be destroyed. Iran has a 3rd world military and it will be like throwing rocks at tanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Goat is Satan, be it through Society or the Devil himself residing in the Vatican. The Ram is a male sheep, but a sheep none-the-less and is representative of the flock. We know that to be Christian.

Good versus Evil! GOD vs Satan, with the Devil at the reigns!

The Muslim Brotherhood is the Goat and the Ram are any traces of Freedom that exist within that realm of those Nations. Syria is next! Then Ethiopia! Eventually we will discover the theater extends around the Globe!

Israel is the target for all factions here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

No, not the U.S., but its the German led EU (the King of the north) that will attack and defeat Iran (the king of the south). Iran is behind the turmoil in the middle east and has the most to gain by bringing Egypt, Libya, Iraq and soon Syria and Pakistan under its influence.

Its the German led EU that will bring and end to Islamic terrorism and make the seven year peace treaty with Israel only to break it three years later. This is not only a war for the last remaining oil reserves, but a holy war, Islam v Christianity with the 'west' led by Germany heavily backed by the Vatican. The final revival of the Holy Roman Empire. Now the prize for the German led EU is energy, but the prize for the Vatican is Jerusalem.

That is why the treaty is broken. The vatican (the false prophet) will not wait any longer to get control of the newly built temple.

new topics

top topics

join