It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I do, that its so easy to see whats fake in this world, but so easy to play along also
that everything is really set up 'planned' or not
that no one really knows what happens.

I've put deep thought into the following.
The mayans held uncountable human sacrifices.
How do we know they weren't worshiping satan, sure sounds like it.
And they werent shown a fake doomsday to continue those sacrifices.

I know the illuminati spreads their bull# with truth thats the only way to make it believeable.
I know no freemason can be trusted because they arent taught the truth
I know you know ... everything. vwhen can you stop listening to # and listen to yourself.
I have.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

So, by your definition, anyone that is told a lie, or anyone that does not believe in what you believe to be the truth cannot be trusted.

Wow, you have had some deep thinking sessions. Oh, and the Illuminati, it does not exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
dont confuse "thinking" with battling your own personal demons.

we all have something here to distract us.. with you its "satan" and secret cults i guess.. with me its ignorance aka "####ing stupid retards!" and society in general.

when you think, dont think about your life, think about your existence..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This world is one big #ed up joke, no reason to feel bad about it. There is no God, no Hell. There are no universal morals or universal purpose. There is only genetic purpose and individual goals to drive you (most of which are influenced by our environment and our genes, which makes you think whether we have free-will at all)

So, there is no satan, none of that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Mayans weren't worshipping Satan because they hadn't been introduce to Abrahamic religions. Howver, they were worshipping the sun (son) which I take it means they were unknowingly making sure Jesus came out every day. It takes alot of hearts to keep a Jesus so utterly loving.

new topics

top topics

join