It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gatineau Teen murdered on August 23rd, 2011......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
August 23rd, 2011, will forever be a day the mother of a 18 year old girl will remember for the rest of her life.

www.cbc.ca...

On that date, first day of school, the body of Valerie Leblanc, was found badly beaten and burned in a forest behind her school. I will spare you the details of what some sick kids (The one's that found the body) did to the body when they discovered it but if you search well enough, you'll find some pretty disturbing things.

The local Gatineau police received over 500 tips and in my opinion took way to much time to come up with the reason of my post today but that's another story. The reason for my post is that earlier today, the Gatineau police and the SQ (Provincial Police) released a sketch of a man connected to the slaying of the young student.

www.cbc.ca...

I don't know if this thread can/will help in identifying the "Prime Witness" in this gruesome story but I seriously hope so.

This might have little to no values to some of you but it's a big thing in our community and if you have kids, you'll understand why i'm doing this.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Such a sad story..and a nightmare for the mom..family,and friends.

Sounds like some weird stuff happened after the body was found..I'd be keeping my eye on those people, something seriously twisted with them.

Hopefully they find the original killer, or killers..

May that young woman rest in peace, and hopefully is in a place where there is much love.. and she can watch over her mom with love.

edit on 13-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

wow,i hope hes found and the others be also acountable for there accions.

join