It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the heck is your head glowing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay, here are my findings!

The sky, at first, was insanely hard to look at. I see "sparkling" all over it, then I will see "clouds" where there are no clouds, that are different colors. I mostly see "rainbow" colors in the sky, but I do see a thick grey cloudy aura sometimes, not all over the sky just in certain places. The sky looks a little sick, in some places. This is on a totally clear day. I always see the glittering and "tadpoles" as you mention, and I can actually remember seeing "bubbles" since I was around 5. The night sky is even more enchanting, as the stars glow different colors. I see a lot of green surrounding and inside of the sun if that makes any sense at all. It's beautiful!

Some days, I can't see them worth a darn! I always see them better and more clearly at night. Some nights I take a little Valerian tea to help wind down, and those nights they are always very clear.

When looking to other people outside of my family, I sometimes have a hard time being able to look at them long enough for the aura to come out in general conversation or meeting them on the street. I feel like I am staring and don't really get anywhere. I am hoping I get better at that.

I can absolutely see my husband's aura better than anyone else. It becomes incredibly bright whenever we are talking about some serious changes coming up in our lives (moving, work, money ugh). Honestly, seeing it comforts me. I don't feel it to be threatening, more so I see it's brilliance when he is re-assuring me, as if it grows larger with his passion. If he is trying to "get something across" to me, it shines brighter then any other time.

I took a look at my own aura finally, and was actually surprised to see it as yellow, and then a very pale blue on the outside. I am not very fond of yellow, I have no yellow clothing, no rooms in the house are painted yellow. I have never gravitated towards it. But, that's what it is right now!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
reply to post by el1jah

Mood has everything to do with it! You mind has to be in a specific place. Almost like you have to tune in to a different frequency. Some days it's easier than others.

Absolutely! It is kind of tricky getting to that place, but once you are there it is easier to stay there. It is definitely a different frequency, I sort of feel like I have to "forget" how I was "taught" to see for a moment, and let myself relax into a more natural and selfless way of "seeing". It's so hard to explain!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

No doubt these are exciting times in your life! Keep at it, is my best bit of advice. You will definitely be getting better at seeing people without having to stare at them. As for your colors, yellow and pale blue have always been positive colors (in my personal exp, anyway). Your strong connection to your husband and family explains your ability to see them more readily. You already kind of know what you're looking for.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

See, i wish i could see auras, i simply see the particles rotating on an axis, i see what seems like particles floating everywhere but there too small to see...like a tv on static but your like 20 feet away from it, its see through and it ends up becoming an "Aura" around people but its clear and seethrough, with my physics knowlage i think its the resonance off people and things around me. i also see things that seem like rainbow lines shoot by me at times but i only see 2-3 colours and its VERY faint almost seethrough again.
edit on 11/13/11 by Solsthime331 because: Labtop+mouse+mouse pad = FTL.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

See, i wish i could see auras, i simply see the particles rotating on an axis, i see what seems like particles floating everywhere but there too small to see...like a tv on static but your like 20 feet away from it, its see through and it ends up becoming an "Aura" around people but its clear and seethrough, with my physics knowlage i think its the resonance off people and things around me. i also see things that seem like rainbow lines shoot by me at times but i only see 2-3 colours and its VERY faint almost seethrough again.
edit on 11/13/11 by Solsthime331 because: Labtop+mouse+mouse pad = FTL.

You're half way there! If you see the particles and colors already, then you are getting close. You can't really see auras by focusing on them. You have to let your eyes relax first. Focusing on them brings the mind and ego into play and their first inclination is to shut all of it down, to draw the Veil back, so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join