It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Family In Corn Maze Calls 911 For Help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I guess its good to say better safe then sorry

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Lol right?

Btw: dig the signature

edit on 14-10-2011 by ImmortalThought because: cuz i duz what it duez so i don't lose.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
Maybe they should start giving people flares before they start their trek.
The type that HAS to call the cops is one that would like the whole field on fire if given a flare. Then there would be a real reason to call the cops. And the fire department. And a lawyer.

Plus, there's a civil number to call the cops on, locally. Every mother ought to have their local one on speed-dial. Some things you want a cop for, but don' t need them urgently.

Like a 2x4 on the other side of an arched bridge, laying in the middle of the lane. Because I didn't have the darn number, I had to get 911 to transfer me for that. I would have moved it myself, but 55 mph right over a hump? I'm going to get hit. Let someone with warning lights block the lane.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
im not trying to give them a hard time but why on earth would they take a newborn baby to a place where the purpose is to get lost and find your way out?

now they are going to have to have age restrictions for corn mazes, good grief...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think it's so funny but I can understand the mum's panic. If you've a baby and another kid crying, her stress levels musta hit the roof.

Would have been hilarious if the cops got lost and they had to call in the helicopters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join