It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy All Info - Don't be confused, ill-informed or afraid, deny ignorance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Dr Albert Hertzog, Minister for Posts and Telegraphs at the time, said that TV would come to South Africa "over [his] dead body,"[3] denouncing it as "a miniature bioscope [cinema] over which parents would have no control."[4] He also argued that "South Africa would have to import films showing race mixing; and advertising would make [non-white] Africans dissatisfied with their lot."[5] The new medium was then regarded as the "devil’s own box, for disseminating communism and immorality".[6]

en.wikipedia.org...
The above quote comes from an article about the South African opposition to television broadcasting. I think it sheds a little insight into the mindset of people who go around and label everything that fights established oppression with the broad brush of communism.
Remember these same kind of people called the civil right demonstrators in the US commies too.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Bolshevik revolution 2.0

Bolshevik

Knock Knock?... Who's there?... 2011... 2011 who?... Oh, Nevermind

90% of the kids in the street are just pissed off and looking for anything to pissed against...regardless of the fact that they have no idea on what to do about it.

www.youtube.com...

So all kidding aside... This is what's floatin' around out there as (i guess what would be) the anti-occupy movement?
i heard Limbaugh say it, but the Business Insider also had it printed and several blogs borowed it from there.
Here's a link from the B.I. - www.businessinsider.com...

i seen some others to coming from different angles depending on who wants who to think what. Although, i think a lot is that echo chamber type hyperbole and rhetoric. Political maddness and pundits not understanding that folks know the difference between political ideology and social issues. Or it's all a big plan of some sort to do something tricky.

This is your ows group

It's yours too... Do like the guys in the videos you posted, just get out there and talk... Anyone can hold any opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You can also add Singapore to the list now to.

www.marketwatch.com...

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Singapore authorities have warned the public against participating in a planned protest march to the city's stock exchange on Saturday, labeling the Occupy Wall Street-style event "unlawful activity", according to a report.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Tomorrow...

Links to "United for Global Change"

October 15th the world will be under our influence. It will become whatever we want. So, who are you?

The Plan - takethesquare.net...

Videos for Oct. 15th - "United for Global Change" - 15october.net...

edit on 14-10-2011 by trika3000 because: malformed link fixt

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join