It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He needed a ride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
More insane ramblings...

He was drunk and he needed a ride, they were more than happy to oblige.
We told him not to go but he was up for a little kink.

I never thought it would go that far.

He said he'd never let us down, but I guess fairytale's always have their own morbid twist and gruesome endings.

So I hang here and wait, a spot of hope and beauty in your mass grave.
I should have known...

There was a perfect moment shattered in interruption as his apparitions swirled out of their depths.

Angry maddened eyes bearing searing pain and driving iron hard fists into his body and the sex and the shame and it felt so good to him he begged to never let it stop, he begged "please kill me", here and now, slow and hard and take him to that place where his soul shrivels and despairs beneath the onslaught... yes, that is what he is meant for, that is what he is good at, that is what makes him useful, that is his purpose and they are happy to oblige.

Lust hardened hands groping, invading, violating. Knives flashing cold and brilliant, artfully applied, efficiently wielded to extract maximum pain with minimum damage. Ropes binding, suffocating with my eyes wide shut.

Haunted hollow eyes looking on.

It's the perfect murder when addiction meets its abductor.

Silence and substance lack relevance and with each forced kiss I stand in recognition. I take the blame. I take the shame. He takes the pain and he [snip] loves it.

They leave him crying and alone in the basement of my heart with my mountains of self regret and I'll strive in the darkness, I'll think out loud and of misery I'll fall to my knees in the dirt.

Pain makes you beautiful and now beauty has been captured.
A gun in your hand, a stubborn trigger in trembling fingers.
A subconscious without resistance.

Screeching vocals, octaves of unexplainable shame, a lullaby so loud and jarring that the purity is ruptured. Nothing but a pathetic song without a voice and you scream so loud that no one can hear you.

You cry in the black despair of desolation in the cold bitter winds that echo the supplications of the dying.

My dreams are forgotten.

The night becomes absolute.
edit on 12/10/11 by masqua because: Censor circumvention edited

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That was awesome writing. I am impressed with the use of the words. I like the introductory line "More insane ramblings... ". I was also caught by this line "a lullaby so loud and jarring that the purity is ruptured"

My writing tends to be dry. I attempt to explain issues and do not attempt to the elicit the emotion that are clearly here.

Bravo. I wasn't quite sure what to expect and did not even know about this forum.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Really? Thanks!
I'm so glad you liked it and thought it was good. I totally respect your opinion so that means a lot to me.
yeah, I know this isn't a writers or poetry site but this forum is here so why not. I think it's important, for me anyway, to sometimes seperate emotion from logic. It helps me to stay balanced. Or... as balanced as a crazy chick could be I guess

edit on 12-10-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
WOW!

What beautiful writing...... Dark...but beautiful...the way the words reach the readers heart and emotions.

The descriptive words were very powerful for me. I read it twice just to get the message being conveyed because the first time I read it I was caught off guard by my emotions as I read the words.

I am impressed!!

My writing is full of ramble but I am a one that has to write for that balance also.

Good job honey!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks Jenn

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I loved it. I'm frightened, but I still loved it.

You have a certain poetic cadence that helps fill in the voids as your story jumps around. I couldn't help but read it in a rhythmic fashion, and given the subject matter, I'm assuming that was no accident.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks! don't be frightened

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I had to add this forum to my favorites list, just to keep up with your writings!

Wish I could have found them sooner!

join