It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Cure A Man's Cancer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Last night I was watching 'Esoteria' (Channel 200 for sky users). On the show was a man who claimed that his cancer was cured by aliens. Now usually I would just go (pssst! yeah alright mate) but I thought the man seemed genuine and if needed he could provide medical records as possible proof.

Now I do understand that this could have been hallucinations caused by his medication but does that detract from the fact he was cured with 7 monthes? Remember this man was only given 6 monthes to live.

Whatever happened though atleast he was given a second chance.

ALS

ETA: Just seen the upload date, so what I saw must have been a repeat. Still its a great story.
edit on 12-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I see no reason to give these more credit than any other miraculous healing stories. If it took seven months to heal it's hardly a miracle, even if given six months to live. After all when they say something like that they are giving estimates based primarily on statistics about the type of cancer and how far along it is, it's not like a literal human expiration date. It'd be nice to have some physical evidence for something like this instead of just endless stories of faith healing or, in this case, alien healing.

The part that makes me wonder is, if for sake of argument we accept his claim as true, WHY HIM? Why would aliens save him and not anyone else who is dying of cancer?

Also if they (aliens) are flying around abducting people in the hundreds of thousands or even millions shouldn't we have a lot more of these stories? Raises more questions than it answers unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Trouble is when ever I watch anything on edge media, any validity that the guest speakers have to start with in my mind is negated as soon as i found out they are there to plug their new book.

I know edge media is run by donations and to these 'writers' it is a form of advertising to a targeted audience and I also realise that not all people who write a book about their experienced are in it for the money but I do believe they would be better focusing their interviews on real people with real experiences instead of people in it for financial gain.

Just my 2 pence worth...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

I know it bugs me too.

ALS

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Trouble is when ever I watch anything on edge media, any validity that the guest speakers have to start with in my mind is negated as soon as i found out they are there to plug their new book.

Yes, I feel the same.

I start off thinking 'this guy is great' but then it nearly always goes sadly downhill.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I give it no reason to either other than medical records as possible proof.

And you right why him? its a question he seems to ask aswell.

ALS

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Yes, I feel the same.

I start off thinking 'this guy is great' but then it nearly always goes sadly downhill. iam that man and am still alive and well and it took. 4 months and am a normal guy not tv presenter it does not matter if you belive or not iam still alive kind regards dennis

top topics

join