It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is my first thread. And I am quite ambivalent about it, and this is why: all my life I have been dressed in someone else's mask, clothes, persona, however I cannot express this. And the kicker is, if I didn't allow this to happen, decent people would be vilified, and/or killed, or both...... I don't have any proof, snippets of quotes, or anything else... The whole point was always to make a chain of replacements for whom I really was, and make it seem each one who represented whom I was were the ones who suffered really, paying the price for there ever having been a "me.". Having said that, I am aware this sounds totally egotistical and crazy...... But I am left with no other choices...... And have no other options, and if I were to quote anything, it would be used against either who posed as me or the people who made that necessary: creating a tangled web that no one can escape from and making us all hunted animals and justifying that.

I encourage everyone to research MK Ultra. There have been lots of women who claimed to be that person.... But there is only one. And it was a project that "gave birth" to all the other psy-op projects after that. What it was truly about was making that "one" the thing that drove the sickness in our current society, to make a new "god" that would save everyone, and excuse the fact that he is a psychopath, a killer, and defend what he is.

This is a contrived, manipulated situation: to defend what one of us is, and slander one of us that isn't, and make heroes of those that have made slavery out of free will. MK Ultra and Project Monarch and the railroad and industrialization of the world have led us to mind control, GWEN towers, and many CIA psy-ops to confuse,obfuscate and deny what happened throughout history, to totally hijack it and rewrite it. I don't mean "his story" because you will find that this was truly about making the story of a man who did not really pay the price and shedded what he was onto a woman who did, and make her the one woe to man, so that mankind would be known forever as the woe to the universe, so that he could be farmed, controlled, hunted, and utilized......

Think about it: if you were able to do such a thing, and you knew that humanity was the secret to the universe's existence, how better to enslave us all, and to make that look righteous and necessary, and yourself a hero... And how better to end all life, in favor of something artificial, that really won't do anything but destroy us all, while making that look like a desirable and decent thing to do, all at the same time.. I.e., if you destroy the concept of what a human woman is, who bears the life that supports this galaxy-system, by bearing new souls, you destroy all life.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your time on here & hope you find the answers that you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah guys little sister and grey goose are totally active . Ewok and alligator me now..,.. I may be crazy, but you will do far worse with my children then I could have ever done, and you never had the right to strip me of either and do what you have done to any of us.......money is M0 in the eye...... And those who know what that means will day show themselves. Regardless if I'm shown to be crazy

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yes I will shamelessly admit I am replying to my own thread hoping someone will read it and give a #.....
Because it's all true, and I would hope someone would care simply so I could justify still caring about everyone else in the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just try to fit in,

YOUR DOING AWESOME!!

Mk ultra in the introduction,
your going to make a lot of friends.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

top topics

join