It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh lord, help me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Before I begin, let me say that I emailed the ATS head office (probably on Europa) and they said I could talk about my site here.

I need help.

I am having issues building my site. If you know me then you know I am a political creature. I'm building a website called thediogenesegroup to look for and endorse political folks who have honesty and integrity, regardless of political affiliation.
It's designed to be a think-tank.

But I need help. I've spent 3 days fighting this "godaddy" site builder.

I'm looking for a partner who has smilar values and can help me. But be smarter in site stuff than me.

Anyone? U2U me.

Mods, if this is n issue, okay. Just need help is all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wish I could help. I have godaddy too, 2 websites that, right now, that are godaddy ads only. They have sent me all kinds of tutorials and they are pretty helpful on the phone.

The thing is for me, my product isn't ready yet, so I'm not ready to go live. I did however purchase software on my own to create and mange my web site. Again, lots of tutorials, but I haven't gotten to the meat yet.

By the time I'm ready, you should be up, so I will come back here and pick your brain!

Good luck, if I qualify, I would be happy to participate, when you're ready.

edit on 8-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

you can probably get someone to help you out for next to nothing at odesk.com . Mods i am not affiliated with them at all. This OP seems sincere and i know how hard it can be to get something going. It ain't easy if you don't have the experience. Anyway it wouldn't be free, but as close as you can get.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

wish i could help man only thing i know is how to build computers and talk hardware all day long

websites tho eek!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the input folks, I think I have it up now.
At least the basics.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Thanks for the input folks, I think I have it up now.
At least the basics.

It looks good and I love the name.

Best of luck with this new effort!!

new topics

top topics

join