It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMALE 'JIHADIS' ONLINE MAGAZINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
kfmb.com...

An Islamist women's group has launched an Internet magazine aimed at recruiting Arab women to fight holy wars against non-Muslims.

The Al-Khansaa magazine, launched about a week ago and expected to appear monthly, also provides fitness tips for female "jihadis," or holy warriors, information on treating injuries and advice on raising children to fight nonbelievers.

Non believers beware of physically fit angry Muslim women carrying kalashnikovs and infants.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is there a link to the site? Is there a cheesecake section--a little wrist, a little ankle?

LL1

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

Here's something I had heard the other day.

straitstimes.asia1.com.sg...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Is there a link to the site? Is there a cheesecake section--a little wrist, a little ankle?

No, they did not post a link. Wish they did, being at work I could use a good laugh right about now.
I'll look around and post what I find.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by flashburn]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why would they care? The conditions for women in Iraq isn't that bad if you compare it to San Jose in the States or Costa Rica. Just saw a documentary about the sexual exploitation of underaged women in those places. San Jose and Costa Rica ave been termed a perverts paradise. Police there is non-existant.

Bush is a nut. Its very simple, there are a lot of corrupt US cities and Bush isn't doing anything.

new topics

top topics

join