It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear, Fear, Fear OWS = CONTROL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OWS is a group of individuals angry at the state of the economy, angry about a lot of things,
mainly the effects of corporatism in America.

I think it is fair for people to be angry, it is fair that they protest and speak their minds, they are
Americans and it is their fundamental right to speak up if they please. The TEA PARTY had years
to speak out and express their anger and frustration. But many TEA PARTIERS here on ATS are less
that tolerant of other people participating in the same process. Many ATSer of the conservative bent
are actively demeaning and marginalizing people who believe in the virtues of this protest, exactly what
the TEA PARTY felt was being done to their movement.

What I see now is a whole lot of fear being cultivated... This fear is being used form of control, a
manner to ensure that Wall Street, The Federal Reserve and Washington are protected from any
chance of reform.

The opportunity to actually do something, even a bridge between the OWS and TEA PARTY
movement is crumbling fast because Americans are being told that Communists are here to
destroy your freedom.I will remind you that this same tactic has been used now for over 50 years
and it is being used now, again to place a firm wedge of division, instead focusing on common
goals, we are once again attacking the very Americans who have had ZERO participation in the
tarnishing of America. So why are we focused on tearing down the common American and
conversely sparing the Banks, The Fed and the Government from scrutiny?

It is by design, that's why...

The demonization of OWS is, exactly the work of the two party system and it is the work of the
tyrannical forces that the TEA PARTY and OWS want to reform.

OWS fails = The Two Party System Wins, the banks get a pass to do it all over again,
with help from their friends in D.C it's business as usual, GAME OVER, repeat, repeat, repeat,
repeat..... cause: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Its people breaking off into tribes, You have the OWS tribe and the Tea party tribe fighting each other. Then the Government and Corporations sit back and laugh.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
seriously??

i dont think there is any conspiracy in this movement, people are angry because the Fed has been shafting 99% of us for far too long. Its that simple.

If you dont support this movement than best not to discredit those who are trying to make a difference.

i know when the movement hits my capital city, i will be there

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Yep, divide an counquer!
The elites favorite way of exercising control, fueling racism and starting wars since Napoleon.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Did you read the OP? He said if the OWS movement fails the banks win and we start this whole thing over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes, I noticed it didn't take long for this whole protest to turn into a "left/Right" "Conservative/Liberal"
"Republican/Democrat" paradigm.

It is sad that there are so many people on ATS much less the whole country whose intellect won't allow them to rise above these false dichotomies and see this situation from a more mature perspective.

Keep in mind that these people are only human and they are scared of what this movement is going to bring.
They are operating with the intellect that they were given and cannot be expected to step outside of the comfortable illusion they have always lived in any more than you or I could expect our pets to give a book report on 'War and Peace'.

Just try to remember that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Its people breaking off into tribes, You have the OWS tribe and the Tea party tribe fighting each other. Then the Government and Corporations sit back and laugh.

They aren't two separate tribes just yet, there are many Tea partiers at these events. The media is trying to turn it into the lefts version of the Tea party. When at present time it is just simply people of many backgrounds who have but one common belief, that the financial system is the root of our economic problems which is why they are on Wall Street and not in D.C..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The right-wing has always, and will probably continue to be, full of hypocrites.

I know this sounds biased, and that part is intentional. I have almost zero faith in the right-wing of the west to do anything productive. They are and will continue to be used by the corporate machine as useful idiots.

Watching them disparage the OWS movement immediately and without so much as a wink of tacit understanding or even a drop of human compassion shows how short sighted and simpleminded they are, with blinders full engaged.

I kind of knew the TP was just a bunch of angry wing nuts,and the failure for them to get behind the youth of today just goes to show how pitifully old fashioned and antiquated their movement really is.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It would be amazing for people to drop these labels entirely, but unfortunately most people still get their "news" from the mass media, and the mass media uses these labels constantly in hypnotic fashion.

Identifying yourself with any ideology these days does none of us any good.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

While we are venturing off the MSM path....as Sam Seder explains why OWS is not so much about making demands but is a highly principled movement against certain practices, trends and supreme court rulings and why these practices (and directions) are viewed nearly universally, as inherently wrong and SHOULD be stopped and nipped in the bud.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ALL of these are wrong and if they are not stopped now or if displeasure is not expressed they will continue unabated. The more I learn about this movement the more I feel a need to be there. This is the Tea Party on steroids.

edit on 8-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Those who do not step down from power must be removed from power, by any and all means necessary. These single digit elites aren't afraid of Washington; they own the patent to America's legislation. They aren't afraid of the police; they've bought their support. With our armed forces and peace officers under the command of the enemy, the justice must lie in our capable hands. The time has come to remind these people who really controls this planet. Strength in numbers, ladies and gentlemen, power in determination.
You cannot afford to brandish the faux bipartisanship you have been labeled under. There is no two party system. There is only us and them. The moment you forget this they win, and they cannot be allowed to win. This world will not survive another decade of their rule.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We need more fear

We need more terror

The kids in the streets robbed America blind

The kids in the streets fund both sides of elections

The kids in the streets grow the government to line their pockets

Fear

Fear

Fear

=

CONtrol