It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama talks about the end of the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Obama talks about the end of the world

and the end of America .

this is not real this is just a joke

if you thought for one second that this was real
than you obviously can't take a joke, have a laugh for once

edit on 7-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
comments by the youtube poster

12/31/2010 - President Obama addresses the nation to inform us that the American government is evil and carried out the Sept 11th attacks on New York City and that he is dismantling the United States Government and installing a new one. With former President George W. Bush taking the helm as General, this new militant government will attack American cities and kill civilians to achieve population reduction. Enjoy. UPDATE: Every few days, there's a new comment on this video, exposing the video as a FAKE! Please, listen up.... YES, THE VIDEO IS FAKE! No one said this actually happened. No one said this is an actual speech. If for some reason you thought (even for a minute) that this video or speech was real, then you're not very smart - and because of that, I won't be responding to your comments with any kind of debate. I will simply expose you as an idiot that didn't read the description before posting a comment. ALSO: Every few days there's a new comment on this video that says something to the effect of "THIS ISN'T FUNNY...YOU'RE DUMB FOR POSTING IT." For those of you that have posted these types of comments already, and for those of you that will post these types of comments in the future: allow me to explain. THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY, per se. This falls under what is commonly called 'satire' - (sat·ire) n.- A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit. Having said that...obviously, anyone familiar with One World Government or New World Order conspiracy should find this video entertaining. Anyone unfamiliar with these topics will find this video to be confusing, dumb, and pointless. So, before you comment, understand that I didn't create this video to make people think it was real. I didn't create this video to get a chuckle out of people that don't like President Obama. I didn't create this video to get 'views' or 'hits'...I created this video for fun. If you see humor in it...laugh. If you find it disturbing...ask yourself why. And if you watch this video and think it would be a good idea to tell me how you find it offensive...# off.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
someone ban the OP

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

You do realize this is edited?

Its a mix of speeches.....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Very clever.

That's some nice audio editing. I heard very few stops and skips. It's spliced together nicely.

On the other hand, this should be in the HOAX forum.

link   
I found this posted under the video on youtube.

UPDATE: Every few days, there's a new comment on this video, exposing the video as a FAKE! Please, listen up.... YES, THE VIDEO IS FAKE! No one said this actually happened. No one said this is an actual speech. If for some reason you thought (even for a minute) that this video or speech was real, then you're not very smart - and because of that, I won't be responding to your comments with any kind of debate. I will simply expose you as an idiot that didn't read the description before posting a comment.

ALSO: Every few days there's a new comment on this video that says something to the effect of "THIS ISN'T FUNNY...YOU'RE DUMB FOR POSTING IT."

For those of you that have posted these types of comments already, and for those of you that will post these types of comments in the future: allow me to explain.

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY, per se.
This falls under what is commonly called 'satire' - (sat·ire) n.- A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.

Having said that...obviously, anyone familiar with One World Government or New World Order conspiracy should find this video entertaining. Anyone unfamiliar with these topics will find this video to be confusing, dumb, and pointless.

So, before you comment, understand that I didn't create this video to make people think it was real. I didn't create this video to get a chuckle out of people that don't like President Obama. I didn't create this video to get 'views' or 'hits'...I created this video for fun. If you see humor in it...laugh. If you find it disturbing...ask yourself why. And if you watch this video and think it would be a good idea to tell me how you find it offensive.

Seriously I hope it never comes true....it's a bad nightmare.

link   
What a ridiculous voice imitation

edit on 7-10-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
At least we know what he is going to say during the 11/9/11 Emergency Broadcast Drill now.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
someone ban the OP

Why? He's done nothing wrong. This is a piece of satire, and although I won't call you an idiot myself, it's obvious that you didn't read the description which clearly is calling you such.

I didn't create this video to get a chuckle out of people that don't like President Obama. I didn't create this video to get 'views' or 'hits'...I created this video for fun. If you see humor in it...laugh. If you find it disturbing...ask yourself why.

This is a perfectly reasonable thing to discuss, it gets the mind working and gets people talking.
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Casette Boy in the UK does some great audio and video editing.

edit on 7-10-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

funny

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
makes me wonder if this is realy what they want to say but cant.. great vids tho very funny indeed

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes, obama...talks...about!

top topics

join