It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Happening Now and Waiting to Happen is Already Being Analyzed in a Future Version of Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The future is now doesn't mean right now it means the now is the future. The future is the now. I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
The future is now doesn't mean right now it means the now is the future. The future is the now. I think.

No Future. No Past. Only the Present Moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

never play that again.

ETA;

PREPARE TO FAST FORWARD

barring that here's the link
edit on 7-10-2011 by rbnhd76 because: dippity do dah

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by this isn't name

You have to do better than that, what do you mean you think. You sound very unsure of your self, are you sure you are even here right now.
From the title I thought you were going to say something, intelligent.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
come on buddy, you can make a better thread than that.

You barely even made the 2 line rule for posting. This is a deep topic and conversation and discusion can,t really be started with some non-senseacle 1 line statment.

Back to the drawing board with that one....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I think??? I think if you stopped thinking there would be no more confusion on any matter. It is the thinking that causes all the confusion in the world. Without thoughts there are no problems or solutions. It is the thinking that imagines the problem and then thinking can try to solve the problem.

If only humans could realize that there is only now always. Problems can not occur within the now. It takes time to make a problem and time does not exist.

top topics

join