It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan means truth in sanskrit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Satan translates as TRUTH in Sanskrit. Many Sanskrit words have "Satan" in them, and they all pertain to something important and Spiritual like above said "truth", and others to "Enlightenment" and so on.

Here are a few examples:

-Sanatan= Eternal
-Satanama= the cycle of life, death and rebirth (becoming as a God)
-Satyan= of truth
-Satsang= the wise
Then there are other words very similar:
-Satah= of the eternal
-Satyasa= of truth
-Satyameva= truth alone

The enemy ###SNIP### have absolutely nothing of their own. They stole everything. It is obvious why they would brand "TRUTH" their adversary. They gave our God Satan/Enki the name "TRUTH" and called Him their adversary. Satan IS Truth. They are the lies.

Hail Father Satan!!

edit on Wed Oct 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/20/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Your point?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me at all.....as it's clear 'God' was the control freak and 'Satan' wanted freedom for 'Adam' and 'Eve'

Nice find

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Well, Sanskrit being the oldest known language in the world, Translates Satan as truth.
Satan being the hebrews 'adversary/enemy' places their god in a not so high place.
The enemy of truth is lies. Since He is their enemy, their god is of lies.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The bible is not meant for us although reading it can if you really understand it keep us afloat on what is going on in this game. Only human arrogance would presume that the message was intended for them...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Doesn't surprise me at all.....as it's clear 'God' was the control freak and 'Satan' wanted freedom for 'Adam' and 'Eve'

Nice find

so true satan doesnt 'ask' me to do anything

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Your arguments seem very weak,like your master...he is the father of lies.

The original Hebrew term, satan, is a noun from a verb meaning primarily to, “obstruct, oppose,” as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[4] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser,” or “the adversary.” The definite article “ha-”, English “the”, is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus this being would be referred to as “the Satan.

Source:wikipedia

Since it is a hebrew word i see no point drawing your conclusions from words that have nothing to do with the word that represents him.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:14

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8:44

I hope you find the way...God bless you brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Because he doesn't care about you,think about it...your father and your mother beat you so you don't run over the road...but will someone who doesn't care prohibit you to run over the motorway?
My guess is not.

Think with your heart,because flawed is the logic of men...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
But Jesus, alledgedly, was also an enemy of Satan and the Jews hate him because he told them that their beliefs and writings were wrong.................I'm totally confused now!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by faithplusone

Because he doesn't care about you,think about it...your father and your mother beat you so you don't run over the road...but will someone who doesn't care prohibit you to run over the motorway?
My guess is not.

Think with your heart,because flawed is the logic of men...

tell me if you want to 'care' about someone you know
do you try force them to do stuff by fear and emotional toying.
would you condone killing, or even kill your friend?
would you fear your friend?
this is what your god wants you to do

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by faithplusone

"Your arguments seem very weak,like your master...he is the father of lies."
Lol, really? Isn't your mind and spirituality brought into question when you try and regard quoting he-brew to try and cancel out Sanskrit weak, just like your mind?

Do you really think that hebrew is older than Sanskrit? Because it isn't. Sure you could say that this hebrew language as written record dating back earlier, but Sanskrit when used by the Hindu's wasn't written it was passed down in song and story.

I wouldn't trust Wikipedia as a source of information as it is as corrupt as your religion is stupid.

As the OP Satan in Sanskrit (oldest language) means Truth. Satan (truth) is jahovas adversary. So your god stands for lies, and lies he is. So dont try and ignore the OP by posting irrelevant statements.
Good luck with your false idol jahova, as it is he that wants to destroy you, he doesn't love you like your little christian mind makes you believe. You are truly brainwashed.

I have found my path: Satanism, and it is better then the path you wish to take.
edit on 10/5/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I see you have no knowledge of the word of God whatsoever,so please take some time researching the Bible before saying such things,He is a loving God,but he needs us to fear Him so we do not stray from the right way.
But in this age very few fear Him,and even less people love and praise Him....

You have free will,but choose your consequences wisely,i do not think i deserve eternity with Lord in heaven,but i will try my best...when you look this world with your heart,only love really matters.

With love,your brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Well it is not my job to convert you or something....but one thing i can understand is that God of Abraham is the only true God,even your master fears Him,and i think you should too...

But he will wait for you,there is so much love in Him we can't comprehend,so there is always time for you my friend.

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

Stay well bro,peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Earlier you state his Father is Satan. But you claim God, so God is your Father. How can you call him brother then?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I see you have no knowledge of the word of God whatsoever,so please take some time researching the Bible before saying such things,He is a loving God,but he needs us to fear Him so we do not stray from the right way.
But in this age very few fear Him,and even less people love and praise Him....

You have free will,but choose your consequences wisely,i do not think i deserve eternity with Lord in heaven,but i will try my best...when you look this world with your heart,only love really matters.

With love,your brother

right so you get your info from one verse but then ignore the others? what makes one relivant and not the other?

i know the word of god better than most christians. trust me or test me i dont care

no creator would need to use fear if he was as powerful as you say..anything to do with god is the word of man.
your right not many fear him now because we wernt forced into it like generations closely before us.

if there was a god i think he would want people who didnt believe in him to go to heaven, sort of like a screening proceses. people who did believe in him proved guliability and could be easily tricked by the devil.

remember what it was like before you were born? thats what heaven is like.. some of the best insight we have into the afterlife is what we wernt even around to see.

so if only love matters why all the killing and hate and fear?

with chocolates, but i ate them brother.

edit on 5-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw

"Your arguments seem very weak,like your master...he is the father of lies."
Lol, really? Isn't your mind and spirituality brought into question when you try and regard quoting he-brew to try and cancel out Sanskrit weak, just like your mind?

Do you really think that hebrew is older than Sanskrit? Because it isn't. Sure you could say that this hebrew language as written record dating back earlier, but Sanskrit when used by the Hindu's wasn't written it was passed down in song and story.

I wouldn't trust Wikipedia as a source of information as it is as corrupt as your religion is stupid.

As the OP Satan in Sanskrit (oldest language) means Truth. Satan (truth) is jahovas adversary. So your god stands for lies, and lies he is. So dont try and ignore the OP by posting irrelevant statements.
Good luck with your false idol jahova, as it is he that wants to destroy you, he doesn't love you like your little christian mind makes you believe. You are truly brainwashed.

I have found my path: Satanism, and it is better then the path you wish to take.
edit on 10/5/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

I respect your views. I wish what you have said was so cut and dry like that. It would make everything so much more simple. I believe that there is a bit of truth within every lie. Are you theistic? Gnostic? Leveyan?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Because i think he doesn't know what is he doing...that is a quote from the Bible,i didn't say that.

I sincerely hope he will find the way.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Because i think he doesn't know what is he doing...that is a quote from the Bible,i didn't say that.

I sincerely hope he will find the way.

Understood, you had me worried there for a minute.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Satan fears no one and nothing, neither do i, i dont see why i should fear something that your meant to also love. Fear and love dont mix. I used to go to a church youth group, it wasn't for me i never fit in, and i felt as though i didn't belong, i was the social loner even though out of that place i never felt that way. Then i found Satan and i was happier then i had ever been, He doesn't condone fear into us to try and make us safe, He leads us and gives us all the advantages in life, He doesn't believe we should suffer in this life to have a good afterlife, He even sends us back into this world if we have not accomplished well.

But he will wait for you,there is so much love in Him we can't comprehend,so there is always time for you my friend.

If it is fact that he is the true god, then i will just have to wait and find out, but i do doubt that he'll be waiting for me, i am well past that. lol

Peace unto you too. I respect your views, but i will stay true to mine.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
Satan translates as TRUTH in Sanskrit.

Incorrect. "TRUTH" is "Sathya" in Sanskrit. The Vedas don't mention "Satan". The "Ego" is the one thing man has to contend with and overcome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join