It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum Has Cancer!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First off, let me apologise for the hardhitting thread title, i needed to catch everyones attention. I'm not lying, my mum does have Myeloma. She is on her first dose of Chemo and is having stem cell transplant as we speak. I'm just not ready to lose my mum of 56.
I'm not looking for sympathy, or flags or stars.
I'm looking for hardhitting facts and im appealing to a group of intelligent freethinkers to do so.
Since my mum was diagnosed in Feb i've been trawling the internet now i've found everything from orange peel to goats urine.
Now i don't have the time and neither does my mum. I need advice from people who have been researching this for years.
I don't want arguments, i don't want people to think i'm trolling or trying to get attention because i can assure you, I'm not! I'm appealing to like minded people who question the system. I'm a firm believer of ying/yang. I believe that there is a cure for every disease this planet has and that as freethinker, we have access to information that most of the population don't.
Thanks for your time guys. Any information would be entirely appreciated.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In my experience, none of the holistic remedies you find online have any value. Changing your diet can help you feel better all the way around, but drinking juice and giving yourself coffee enemas won't cure cancer.

Goats urine? Never heard that one before, whoever thought that one up is creative to say the least.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your Mum friend, a good friend of mine is going through much the same only he has it for the third time - not good at all.

You will get lots of advice, help, links, links to other threads etc, all with good intentions.

The Doctors advice must come first. My friend has done the B15 kernels, etc but hes not sure if they helped or even contributed. I believe they did as they told him he would not survive the second time he became ill, that was 4 years ago.

MMS
Collodial Silver

Google is your friend.

Good luck to your Mum.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i've been hearing things about baking soda working

cancertutor.com...

also, there have been a few threads(some pretty recent) about how there are cures for cancer but they haven't been approved because they won't make the pharmaceutical companies any money.

if you search on ATS for cancer cured or cures for cancer im sure you will find them.

anyways, im sorry to hear about your mother. i went through chemo last year and it wasn't very fun but if you're strong willed you will make it.

peace and love

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

Drink baking soda.
I heard its effective against tumors and Cancers. Also proven by some
scientist who are apparently shut up.

But the cruel reality is there is no magic to make her instantly get well again.
Unless she has cancer in the further stages then she is likely to be okay once it's over.
Just give her the support she needs (i.e. care and love). However do not fear death
since we are just returning to once we came from.

Oh there's also this therapy which shuts of cancer cells, saw it on ATS before. Most
of the time it works apparently by switching of the DNA strand which causes the immortality
of the cell.

Best of wishes, stay strong.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Isn't the baking soda idea from the guy who thinks cancer is a fungus and had his medical license taken away?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I have had cancer and was given a two percent chance of living so I know a little....

First, make sure her mindset is that this is a temporary set back, this is happening for your mum to learn about life, only she can find the answer to this. Most importantly make sure she is thinking at all times that she is going to be ok.

Second, be there for her, even the best hospitals make mistakes but if your there monitoring the situtation your can prevent them from happening. Make sure she gets the treatment she deserves, it sounds like your on the right path but make sure you or another family member is there one for support and two for making sure thing are done right.

Third, get people together to pray for her, it does not matter what faith or religion they are just pray together, there is a lot of power in praying together.

Fourth, research everything you can, find out hospitals that specialize in this type of cancer and go there no matter the distance, find out about all treatments there are many and medicines that are not legal in some countries but are legal in other countries that can help, herbal etc...

Good luck, and my prayers are with you as this is going to be a trying time for her and your family. Always be strong and know that things will get better, seriously know it and believe it and make her believe she will be ok.
edit on 4-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
my thoughts are with you.

I hold no said belief but i do and will be thinking positively for you, your family and your mother.

I truely hope she gets the right treatment, and you find much needed support and advice from fellow members of ATS. keep strong my friend!

Don't go through this alone, use your friends, connections and any pillar of support that is offered to you and hard to do, but always stay positive.

The world is a beautiful place and your love for her, through your outreach for adivce and support is the beginning of a journey.

My thoughts are with you. Be strong and give her a hug from me!

Jake

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Sorry to hear about your mom. I am a cancer survivor, free since 1999. The dr.'s at the Cleveland Clinic saved my life!

I have to agree with Gringo. From experience Dr. advice trumps all. If you have questions, dont be afraid to seek a second, even a third opinion. Although and radiation suck, it has the best success rate.

With the above being said, and please don't take this wrong, but if you must get cancer, now is the best time to get it. Living proof of the daily advances in medicine!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Google 'DCA' (Dichloroacetate). I hope your mum gets well soon.

edit on 4-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Seconldy, you seem like a really nice open minded person.

i'm sure your mum is very proud!

Less of the apologies. It's why we come here.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Best wishes. Chemo is horrible, I hope you're available and willing to provide lots of support.

There are alternatives. Please look up Gerson Therapy and also research Antineoplastons. I am very interested in this subject and know someone who is now cancer free after using alternative medicine.

Watch the first 5 minutes of this documentary, more if it interests you.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 4-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftyMedi
I'm appealing to like minded people who question the system. I'm a firm believer of ying/yang. I believe that there is a cure for every disease this planet has and that as freethinker, we have access to information that most of the population don't.
Thanks for your time guys. Any information would be entirely appreciated.

You will encounter a slew of folks who will breathlessly present the latest thing they read on the web about absolute cures. Ignore them.

As a survivor of prostate cancer through radiation treatment, I'd suggest the following...listen to what the oncologist says. They go to school to fight a noble fight and war with this disease daily. Secondly, see a naturopath and ask what they would suggest to help her body work with the chemo, perhaps to counteract the side effects. Then ask your doctor for permission to do so. I laid it out for mine...Zyflamend and high potency omega 3 capsules...and he said 'Sure, it couldn't hurt'.

I see him in two days for my 4th year clear.

I found the toughest part of the whole deal was telling folks it was no big deal, when in fact it was. Keep that in mind, be supportive, and don't let her feel she is letting you down by getting sick. And prayer never hurts, either.

Best of luck to you both,
JC

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My wife got cancer last year. They took have of her stomach and the lymph nodes. It was stage 3-4. We won the battle. She went back to work and she is in charge of most of the things at home.....normal life.

This is where we went to cure her :

www.cancercenter.com...

I'll tell you, that's the best in USA.

Also, for the chemo skin burns, apply raw peeled aloe vera (easy to find in hispanic supermarkets), also eat a big piece first thing in the morning for the sore throat (another side effect of treatment).

CANCER IS DEFEATABLE.

I hope my words can help you. U2U me if you want.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My mother just had her kidney removed and a deep vain thrombectomy. She had a large cancer mass on the kidney & a very large tumor growing out and away from kidney. She was always healthy as a horse, that's why we never knew anything was wrong. She was diagnosed in August & is now 20 lbs lighter & cancer free. I asked for Prayers around the world. Told my friends to pray for whatever God they believe. She had a poor prognosis, made her will, made all her arrangements, & now she will be returning to work in a few weeks. I DO believe in miracles & will be praying for your Mum.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hey, sorry to hear about your mom's situation. Here is something I saw that looked promising. Its worth looking into.

www.youtube.com...

His name is Dr. Burzynski.

Best of Luck,
MT

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey best wishes to you and your Mum. I'll see what I can scrounge up for you. Just be ready to get very proactive. Sometimes you really need to just bug the crap out of doctors. Stay positive and keep her positive. One thing I've heard and learned is that being positive helps dramatically.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

IM going to make this short and sweet because i am at school.
Red clover is an herb wich alkalizes your system. Tumors CANNOT survive in alkaline systems. If your mom isnt alergic start making tea out of this herb. This will get rid of her cancer for good. IM 17 and i know the cure to cancer while doctors buy harmful drugs from pharmacuetical reps because of a #ed system... but thats another thread. much love peace

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Researched this for years for my Dad. Here's what i'm lead to believe in :

1. Dichloroacetate :

2. Phoenix Tears :

3. Dr Simoncini's Sodium Bicarbonate protocol :

4. Intraveinous Vitamin C

5. Burzynski's protocol.

6. Budwig Cream Diet.

+ Vitamin D at 10000 up to 50000 IU per day may help too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Regarding red clover:

Overview
Available clinical evidence does not show that red clover is effective in treating or preventing cancer, menopausal symptoms, or any other medical conditions. It may also increase the risk of excessive bleeding in some people. Some of its extracts (isoflavones) are being tested to determine whether they help symptoms of menopause or reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. So far, results are mixed. Studies looking at the extracts’ effectiveness against prostate enlargement and prostate cancer have begun. Other researchers are looking at whether it will help blood pressure and insulin resistance in diabetics and osteoporosis in women. Early findings suggest it may merit further testing.

How is it promoted for use?

Proponents claim that red clover is useful for relieving menopausal symptoms because it contains chemicals that are similar to the hormone estrogen. They also claim that the herb suppresses coughs (particularly whooping cough) and slows blood clotting. According to some practitioners, people who take prescription blood-thinning medications, such as warfarin (Coumadin), may be able to reduce their dosage by taking red clover supplements. Other supporters claim that red clover is effective for treating cancers of the breast, ovaries, and lymphatic system, although available scientific evidence does not support this. A few claim that the herb acts as an antibiotic, an appetite suppressant, and a relaxant. Some believe that red clover preparations can be used to help speed wound healing and ease chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis.

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join