It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of bombs and arrests and road blocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok, I swear I looked for the dreams forum and I cannot find it, Mods sorry if it's in the wrong place

I just had a dream that my husband and I went for a drive down california ave. on our way to 35th and archer ave in Chicago and we were going under a viadock when the police began blocking the streets, we turn around to go back and they blocked the other side too, in my dream it dawned on me that my Children were still at home, (I would never do that in RL lol) so my husband and I decided to make a run for it and we began running down side streets and thru factories to get past the cops and we end up jumping a fence to a very old and large factory and had a dog chase us, while we were running I came across a kitten and grabbed it, ran into another factory across the street and had the workers try to catch us, we realized that now there were people who were not themselves and were like citizens under some type of spell lol, and they wanted to catch us because we were enemies, we get past these people and we finally get outside and I am feeling so scared that my children are home alone I can feel the fear of not having them with me and I start running as fast as I can to get to them and now we are running back on california ave near the old police station on 36th street and we look up and the sky has mushroom clouds all over it, it was a red sky and we both knew we were under some kind of attack, my daughter appears next to me and I ask her where is her brother and she says hes at home watching netflix lol, so in crazy dreamland my Son appears next to me at this moment and now I have them both and they are safe with us, we run into a movie theater and everyone is having a good time and we find it odd because they are staring at us like we are bad, so we decide to act like them and they go about their business, I look up and see a man who is my husband's double, so now we know something is wrong there are doubles of us and these aren't who we are seeing, so we make a run for it agan and we escape thru an exit and are questioned by citizens saying do you feel fear?, if not you are one of us, and we had to act like we were so my husband steals a white jeep wrangler in the parking lot and we jump in, some woman asks us if we want her children to come over and we had to act like we were "like them" and said we have no room in the car, really bizarre, so we start to drive a way and a gang banger grabs the back of the car and we break free from him and we begin to drive, we drive past St. Joseph St. Annes church which is now called Our Lady of Fatima I believe but I call it what it was when I was a kid, and it was golden, the front had a symbol on it that had 3 000 and a 9 with 3 longs lines and a shape that I can explain, like a little bump with a line at the bottom of it, so we go to some place to hide, Then I wake up.

I am sorry this is so long and I wanted to put this down because of the sheer nuttiness of it all and before I forget it, I always dream vivid crazy dreams but never like this. I was watching Bernake speak today when I fell asleep, I find it hard to believe that could be the cause but the man is destroying the country lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The idea of people acting different and weirder comes from this movie.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
The idea of people acting different and weirder comes from this movie.

NEAT!! THANKS :-)

I never seen this movie either, now I got the major goosebumps!! lol
edit on 4-10-2011 by hapablab because: my laptop is screwed, mashed the letters together

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Yeah it was a horrible remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers (I prefer the Jeff Goldblum version myself)

Weird dream though but the Dreams section is slightly further down on the forum if you need it again

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeah I am gonna rent it though just to check it out but anything with Jeff goldblum is good for me lol, I love his movies except that one with jim carey and they are aliens lmao. And thanks for the dream section tip, I looked everywhere but I now just found it lmao

top topics

join