It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alexander Retrov vid discussing failed prediction!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Every time I see this guy I just want to scream! He tries to pull the whole feel sorry for me act. And makes non believers seem to be the ones who are the nut jobs . It's a sad video but a must watch with the cheeeezy music!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
he's a lier pure and simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
must. watch. video.

I hope he feels as stupid as he looks to the rest of us!

edit: WHOA. He's lost weight. Lots of it. Stressed, Alex?

He's trying to deflect responsibility by using the word "we" throughout the video... which is odd, because I watched the original video, and it was all HIM. Who is "we"?

...aah, of course. He got the date wrong to "test our hearts". Silly us, thinking he actually meant what he said!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain
youtu.be...

Every time I see this guy I just want to scream! He tries to pull the whole feel sorry for me act. And makes non believers seem to be the ones who are the nut jobs . It's a sad video but a must watch with the cheeeezy music!!

why oh why is it so hard for some people to actually just say, 'i dont know', if he just said he thought it would be on that date but wasnt sure and he was wrong bout the date he doesnt know but he still thinks soon,

that would be sensible,

but instead he says the date was wrong intentionally to help you test those closest to you, WHAT!! you tricked your audience to test their relatives??? talk about crossing a line,

you strain peoples family life and tell them its better for them? you did not prepare them for the date being wrong tell them it might not happen that day no, you assured them of certainty, then later tell them you were wrong about the date intentionally .... this guy is amazing,

qoute 9:50 " do i have to apologize for being wrong? no. only the date was wrong i dont need to apologize for that" really? so all these people informed their loved ones about your certainty NOT SUSPICION.... CERTAINTY!! about a date, and when the date comes and goes all that strain and stress placed on your audience, and you sit there and say you dont have to apologize,

why so afraid of apologizing? does it threaten you? (ego) always apologize if you can there is no reason to be Leary of apologizing (except ego)
edit on 10/4/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

It's all ok...he talks about love and how people treat each other...the sky is blue and roses are red...

Must be a trend.

From the clip :

The purpose of the date being wrong was so that people’s true self would be exposed...

Sure ! Why not ?? So, there was a purpose for the date being wrong...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

As I say, this must be a trend. If anyone noticed, there are more and more scaremongers that relay their end of the world prophecies & theories under a disguise of love, and light.

"You will die on such a day as the Earth gets destroyed but I say it out of love for mankind..."

The hypocrisy !

Fail, Mr. Retrov. Fail.

Occasionally, there are people that copy that style. They shove their garbage down people's throats but when they find out that they are wrong, it's all fine, it was altruistic and for the betterment of humanity. Out of love...

A true self is admitting responsibility when a mistake happens. When wrong has been done. Admitting. Not cowardly hiding behind a disguise of Love & Light. How convenient...

S&F for showing Mr Retrov as he really is. A liar, and, a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
These people couldn't lay straight in bed! Lie upon lie, deception upon deception (and that's including SELF deception). I hope those who believed him have learned the lesson of DISCRIMINATION. I tend to prefer to rely on sources that have a little more credibility (and have been around for a few thousand years more) than old Alex. These are the Hopi oral traditions and they have a story that Alex couldn't have thought up in his wildest dreams and biggest lies...

www.dancingawakethefifthworld.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

Is this story over with? Really? I'm not getting that impression.-------------

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
He tells you to do your research about draconians in which there is no evidence, so it's hard to research non existent material. His scientific explanations of gravity are not supported by anyone except him. And if he has no money and gave away all his possessions, how does he have lawyers to sick after people that send him nasty emails?

Conclusion... Alexander Retrov is either a fool or a liar(Maybe both). Don't listen to him.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
at 5:08-5:26

"Its not me your attacking, its yourself. To those of you who have acted in unlawful and defame-try manner, you will be hearing from our lawyers, uh, and you have to be responsible for your actions. Thats ok, thats just the way life is."

Soooo, this was a time of, as he said "TESTING" to see how people truly react.

Well NEWSFLASH for you ALEX!!! Your not attacking "US" with your lawyers, your attacking "YOURSELF".
Not in it to get rich eh?....yaaaaaa, I guess I just misheard you.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Darkfallen because: mispelling

new topics

top topics

join