It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Forest Boy - Ebook 2012: Waking Of the Prophets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is a for interest sake post only.

I was fascinated as soon as I heard of the boy in Germany walking out of the woods. Albeit - the boy doesnt know where he originally came from, I was struck at the small similarities that the book presented. And they are only small, really just based on the fact that the boy lived in the woods for a period of time and comes out after a death.

Original Story:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Ebook:
everythingunderthemoon.net...

Exerpt:

"They both died, like I said, while we were out there", he mumbled, glancing up to the ceiling as he willed away the tears that threatened to overflow. How foolish it sounded, he thought, running to the mountains to avoid the end of the world only to die before the end even came. Swallowing the lump in his through, he continued. "They fell from the side of a mountain. My mother died instantly and my father was badly wounded. He must have developed an infection in the wound because he got real sick a few days later. They were deeply connected to each other; they had always said if one of them died, the other would be quick to follow. I don't think he had the will to fight anymore."
[/quote/]

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It reminded me of another book. My daughter had just finnished reading "Alabama Moon" by Watt Key. When I saw an article of the forest boy, I immediately called her to read it.
The funny thing was, that she had read the book for school and one of her works was to write an article about this boy from the wilderness - now she saw a "real" article which looked very much like her own.

Coincidence can be intriguing.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Siddharta because: to to of

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

They did this story a long long time ago but the called it Tarzan.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I watched Alabama Moon as a movie on Netflix about a month ago. Was pretty good actually.

second line.

top topics

join