It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GE, Iran, Obama and the White House Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This thread was created well because people like to make all sorts of threads about all those evil right winger the koch brothers but hey lookie there who has skeletons in their closets.

What makes this an important issue is GE's Ceo Immelt is the current potus Jobs czar and personally responsible for millions of americans out of work and what else?

DOING BUSINESS WITH A STATE SPONSOR OF TERRORISM.

heres a little article from 2010 well after the election immelt given the job

Although the conglomerate might sell its products in more than 100 countries around the world, there is one nation in which General Electric (GE) decided the costs clearly outweighed the benefits of continuing to do business: Iran.

For many years, GE had done business in post-revolution Iran through foreign subsidiaries, selling energy-related products and health-care equipment, says GE spokesman Gary Sheffer.

www.minyanville.com...

heres another link:

General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt admits General Electric is doing business with Iran.

Iran has been sending platter charge improvisational explosive devices, also known as Explosively Formed Penetrators, into Iraq that have been maiming and killing American soldiers and marines since I was there in 2005. They have also made continuing and substantial fiscal contributions in support of anti-American and anti-Iraqi forces

bootsinbaghdad.blogspot.com...

yeah yeah lets make an issue about the koch brothers instead of ge supporting the murder of us military servicemen and not only that whose sitting there it that white house and has the presidents ear as we speak?

let he who is without sin cast the first stone and like i said in that other thread doesnt matter what they do only what all those evil righties do.

yeah right!
edit on 3-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity in title

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Jeffrey Immelt now resides on Obama's 16-member board of economic advisers. In case you aren't familiar with Immelt, he heads General Electric.

What's even more alarming is Immelt and GE love to do business with Iran. Through numerous attempts from the Bush administartion to discourage GE from selling technology to the Iranians (think about what the Iranians accomplished this week), Immelt has allowed GE to do business with Iran for many years. One has to wonder how many GE parts were a part of the rocket and the satellite Iran launched this week. Makes me wonder how many GE parts will propel the first Iranian nuclear missile at the United States. Thank Jeffrey!

bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Stars n such for ya.

This is the kind of threads and material that makes ATS golden.

Thanks for the research.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
oops i forgot silly me hey neo does that mean since GE was one of obamas largest campaign doners

that iran paid for his presidency?

hmmmmmm.........

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Interesting, you rail against GE but you'd just as quickly give open mouth service to the banks.

Your hypocrisy is stunning, not to mention baffling.

And not shocking to see this kind of underhanded crap from Obama and GE. I'll star your thread.

new topics

top topics

join