It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another murderous B%$#! involved in horrible rituals of sex abuse and blood sacrifice, walks free.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've commented it in another thread that TPTB are hitting hard the face of the sheeple, over and over and over, every time we see these whole Illuminati-freemason court apparatus built to set these assassin drones like Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox, free of their crimes.
The number of toddlers and young women being kidnapped and murdered is increasing severely, mainly in the USA. Coincidence or not, the more approaches 2012, the more these cases are happening. Any person with an average IQ and minimal good sense, can see occult ritualistic patterns in these crimes, always based in sex abuse and slaughtering. If you look for some details of these murderer's life, most likely you will find ties with occult societies, frats or any group involved with ritualistic tortures. And every time they walk free of the court, they are saying loud and clear they do whatever they want and nothing happens, because this is THEIR system.

As well as Casey Anthony, most likely Amanda Knox will sign for a millionaire contract for some flick in Hollywood, paid interviews on MSM shows, books and offers for nude photos...

Sometimes I can't handle the doomers cheering up for some extinction level event, but every time these monsters who abuse and kill innocent children and defenseless women, walk free of their crimes, I can't think in another way of clean up this planet of so much evil.
edit on 10/3/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Her father should have added a ville to the end of her surname cause she sounds like a jacka$$.

On a more serious note, It's pissing off. Everyone's celebrating like Nelson Mandela just got out of jail.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You really blame the Illuminati or what not for jurors doing what jurors are supposed to do?

I didn't follow either case because i think the attention they get is grotesque. However they were tried by juries and acquitted nothing less or more. I see no connection to your Illuminati or masons... You're reaching i think...

just doing the research i have in the last couple minutes it's rather obvious that neither team of prosecutors had sound cases. to much conjecture. The jury did the right thing. You can't take away someones life or lock them up indefinitely unless you can prove beyond doubt the defendants guilt.

There was doubt so they were let go. The system worked exactly as it was designed to.

There is no government plot to let murderous women run amok. There have been a few whack-job moms sentenced to death for their crimes rather recently.

Your argument holds no water.
+

special.registerguard.com...

crime.about.com...

Just look it is not a plot or ploy. It's the system working... Some go free some get convicted just like every type of crime and every breed of criminal

edit on 3-10-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There maybe some bad judges and the judicial systems are not perfect at all. But I am glad, that we have this system and don't wait for any aggressive guy, who has strange sexual phantasies and sees Illuminati at every corner to bring us justice.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You're right, this is scandalous. How can these lousy JURIES be letting these people off that I KNOW are guilty, cause I just KNOW. Plus, I saw it on TV. They are GUILTY.

I know! Let's just let the President decide who is guilty or not! Yeah, he is Obama! If he says you are guilty, just bend over and kiss your a$$ goodbye, because the drone that young Timmy is flying from his video console in an undisclosed location near DC is right outside your window and going to smart bomb you any second now. Woo hoo! Just like that TERRORIST they assassinated recently! EVERYONE KNOWS he is guilty!! GUILTY! GUILTY! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Oh, wait, that's starting to sound kind of insane. MORE TV! Then it will sound sane again.

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. That has ALWAYS been the law. I know, cause I saw it on TV.

top topics

join