It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tapping On my roof ALL night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I heard tapping on my roof all night. It came from my attic, I know It wasn't animals because I had the exterminator come in for his annul visit the day before It sounded like some one just tapping with there finger.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Also There has been no one in my house lately.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
have you started up your furnace lately ?

I sometimes hear tapping noises that seem to be coming from vents... not sure if thats really the case.. but it seems to have to do with the furnace .

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If it was on the top of your roof it would sound like it was coming from the attic.
I have woodpeckers here, a whole family of them. At the start of each summer, they peck on the house and it takes all summer to train them to stick to the trees, and not wreck my house.

To tap all night though, is strange. I cannot see an animal staying in one place for all night.
That would be very irritating.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Check for trees over the house; or other overhanging items that blow in the wind.
End of line.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh

Also There has been no one in my house lately.

How can you be sure of that?
muahahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Was it raining? You could have a leak. if so get it fixed asap. definitely investigate further and report back to us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Could be animals.
I kept hearing noises coming from my attic a few years ago, turned out to be squirrels.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sounds like old pipes to me, I had it in my old house. Creeped me out at first but then I spoke to a mate about it who happened to be a Plumber and he said this happens allot in houses that are old or just have a poor plumbing system.

Hope that eases your fears of ghosts or multi-dimensional beings living in your attic

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You called in an exterminator ?How does it feel to gas innocent animals.
The tapping is just the start for you ,wait until the blood starts dripping drown the walls
Paybacks a bitch.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How bout you check it out Mac Gyver?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i know its scary not knowing but you should find out. ask someone if they can help you clear your house. get weapons like knives and check it out. god bless mang .

new topics

top topics

join