It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The search for the nerdiest band website or band photo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

www.dronemusic.net...

The search for the nerdiest band website or band photo!

Ok I found this band. It's a terrible web page and look at the guys in the pictures lol.

I wanted to start a search involoving whoever wants to participate. I want to see who can find the worst band website or photograph. Preferably these are undisovered bands just starting and and somewhat new. That way we know these guys are seriously still trying to make it which makes it a little more funny.

Maybe if we get enough submissions everyone can pick a worst band photograph. Should be fun and funny.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I actually like the music (it's like an upbeat Joy Division), but the singer is the worst dresser I've ever seen. I mean who the hell wears a red dress jacket with baggy yellow pokadotted pants? Someone needs to call the fashion police.

Nice coat you squirel killer!

And then there is always the Doors rip off album cover. I'd say that has dork written all over it.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Pretty bad. I sometimes dig through the old albums at the thrift stores and get a kick out of that crap. I found some that just blow my mind. I know if you never try you will never make it but come one. These people are friggin nerds!

new topics

join