It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local 'Police State' MARTIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT Coming! 1000s Americans Arrested Face Life Imprisonme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
.. for simple 'offenses' such as videotaping police, to document local criminal law enforcement government

if this is not a hallmark of progressive installation of total martial law enforcement by our already rogue police state, idunno what is! already, 500-1000 civilians in each state alone are fighting district attorneys over police threats, charges, and even repealed cases of life sentence in prison just over videotaping an accident or incident and cops happen to be in footage somewheres, or just think so or got ruffled feathers or whatever.

we have 1st amendment right to videotape them. that is, when we actually had enforceable constitutional rights

absolute abuse of power. how bad will it get, huh guys, and how soon??

edit on 1-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Just another reason to vote Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread about the Supreme Court upholding the right of citizens to film police? I thought this issue was over but I have been wrong before. Also, Alex Jones...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is silly, 99% of the stuff on infowars is hooplah,including this video

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I listen to Infowars all the time. I think alot of what Alex has to say is true, I do think however his presentation of the material is a bit much at times and maybe magnified. Maybe to help us understand or listen more, idk. But if Alex Jones did not present the information the way he did, he would not be Alex Jones.

On the main topic, here is a great video of how our cops should act well being video taped.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxFlyBi

This should be put up when folks start slamming all cops as bad.

Great find!

OP,

While there is some good stuff from AJ, there is a ton of crap also.

Think of him as a modern "tokyo rose".

top topics

join