It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Video you need to see about water fluoridation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok here is a very disturbing video report about how the water supply is being poisoned with this deadly toxin.

The video is done by Alex Jones (now i know your thinking "not another mindless rant by this looney" but i assure you it is very well put together and informative. Bare with it)

They gain access to a Texan water treatment plant and secretly film this toxin being added to the water supply, please this needs to be seen, people need to be aware of it, not for the sake of us but for the sake of our children!

embed:

And if that failed here is the full link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We here don't even need to see the video as we know how bad this stuff is.
Proud owners since last year of a 5 stage reverse osmosis system here in our home.
Lip smacking good clean water year around.
It is nice to have a say in what you ingest.
S&F
Iwinder

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Holy #, 4 eyes sounds exactly like AJ
He must be a reptilian

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I didn't get more then a minute into the video cause he was already talking out of his arse.

Yes, they add the fluoride after filtration, why would they add a supplement before filtration? That is sensationalism of the worst kind.

15% of the population is on private well water. 50% of the US population receives their water from wells both private and public.
The amount of naturally occurring fluoride has to be tested. It is not consistent. In public systems, whatever they add is to supplement what is already occurring.

Before running and installing a reverse osmosis system, make sure that the system is acceptable for removing fluoride, as it is hard to remove from water.

Fluoride shouldn't be a problem topically, so don't avoid it altogether, though I don't recommend ingesting it.

You know what else you should be worried about? The chlorine addictive, which is even more toxic.

new topics

top topics

join