It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from 4LPH483T50UP (alphabet soup)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I have been cruisin' ATS for almost 2 years now and find it very informative and insightful.
I appreciate how all of you (98% +/-) have respect for everyones thoughts, ideas and differences of opinion. The topics cover quite a bit of what tweeks my interest and has since I was a kid. A lot of my questions have been answered and more generated, only to have them explained away later by one of you. Thank you.

I have heard and seen things in my life that have made me even more curious about this reality we live in. Some personal, some paranormal and some, well, outerspace related but they are all chinese lanterns or swamp gas or something... ha ha .

I won't keep you much longer, but thank you all for having me here. I hope I can help someone look at something a little differently, just like you did for me.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, if you're unsure about anything!

Remember to stick to T&C's, and use the search bar (usually before you make a thread - Just good etiquette).

To create your own threads, you need 20 posts...& you'll also need 100 posts, before you can engage in ATS chat.

You can send private messages (U2U) to people by clicking the drop-list (button that says 'members'), in the user's box on the left.

Lastly, enjoy your stay on ATS. Hope you find any answers you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm not usually one for netspeak,but I'll take your name with a grain o irony.

Welcome to the Happy Place.

new topics

join