It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Awakening beleivers... i want your help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
im starting a comic/graphic novel about the 2012, nibiru, awakening..... ive done some research on youtube to get a basic storyline. ill lay it out in basic bullet oints so you dont need to read a wall of text....

1. some humans start developing psycic powers (telepathy, telekenisis ect) and they are put into secret camps by governments for experimentation

2. 21/12/2012 comes along and the world has been experiancing extreme weather and volcanic activity.... the world is at breaking point.

3. nibiru makes its appearance (a brown dwarf with orbiting planets)

4. one of these planets is home to the anunaki who invade earth and enslave mankind to mine our planet for resources.

5. the people with powers that are in the hidden camps are left undiscovered by the anunaki and become the only hope for earth.

based mostly in a post apocalyptic world were the anunaki rule over the human race from their home planet and ships in orbit, it will have a dark atmosphere...

please leave any info that you think i might find usefull, im off to start on some concept art and hopefully will post some picks on here in the coming weeks...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nice storyline

any other ideas?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nice idea. One thing I could add spontanously would be another group of extraterrestials who is fighting on "our" side. My idea would be (attention, I'm a freak) "The Galactic Federation of Light", but I am not thinking of captain kirk, but of angels instead. Maybe they appear as Orbs, and communicate via a form of telepathy, that we would have to learn first somehow. Then they could appear here and there to warn someone, that there is a trap ahead or make suggestions how this and that could be done...

I would really take everything and put it into this comic. For example later, maybe through communicating to a mayan elder someone could reach the crystal towers of agartha in the inner earth and get some help from there.

That were my first two ideas on this... if I have another idea, that I think woulöd be cool, I'll post it!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Good luck brother, your guidelines are good. The people with powers reminds me the 144,000 from the book of revelations.

Maybe to consider a group of humans voluntary supporting the invaders in your story, the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you would go with the "Illuminati" then I would suggest to name the supporting orbs I spoke of "Luminari" ....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
great ideas, the Anunaki can be working with TPTB/illuminati. and i could use the nephilim (who have been visiting earth as the heros of old) in a kind of 'vorlon' role (babylon 5 refferance) an ancient race that is rarely seen and guides young civilised species in the right direction. the idea of them having telepathic powers as well would make for a good introduction to them.....

sooo many ideas lol

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

ok, when i say im 'starting', i mean im just starting... was reading this stuff on ATS (about 2 weeks ago) about elenin/nibiru/the awakening/brown dwarfs and they all just went together, now theres all these ideas for a good story in my head. im good at drawing but i have never attempted a comic before, its gunna take a while, and im gunna need to buy some more pads and sketch books lol

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
had to put it on hold for a bit, got some stuff going on pepps soz

top topics

join