It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporation Nation video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thought I would link an interesting video It is in 20 parts (autoplay is on them all ) and is long but it is informative.

It doesn't have many views, maybe becasue it is more information based than entertainment but like I said it is interesting to learn if you never knew what is going on behind the lies...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

says "The video you have requested is not available."

do you have another link?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by anoncoholic

says "The video you have requested is not available."

do you have another link?

wow my apologies, I didnt think to check to see if it posted

www.youtube.com...

that is the youtube link, apparently it won't embed... maybe the autoplay enabled causes a problem?

anyway I am still watching it and as sad as this sounds, after almost a year part 17 has had less than 2000 views and it is highly relevant to what the problems are.

Maybe Ill give a synopsis later

sorry for the fail

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'll give you a partial review of it right now.

While the people are thinking that protesting Wall Street is the answer it becomes apparent that it isn't Wall Street at all that is in control.

There is an entity that has a majority shareholder status in every fortune 500 company and that entity is stinking rich contrary to popular consensus . They have rights as majority shareholder like appointing CEO's just to name one aspect.

That entity is the government...

you owe it to yourself to see this and as long and dry as information presentation gets the information is mind blowing.

Like I said, after a year and less than 2000 views it isn't entertainment value but critical information. Things like why a majority of corporations are in Delaware... they pay NO taxes by state law and when operating in other states they are known as foreign corporations but still abide by the tax codes of the state their head office is in... see it for yourself, from the tax breaks to the pension funds its all in these 20 parts

It doesn't get any more real than this...

new topics

top topics

join