It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Forest Service cover-up of Bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was once assigned to Community Regional Medical Center UCSF in Fresno California. CRMC is the only Level I Trauma center between LA and Sacramento, and it is where all of the USFS Park Rangers are educated in emergency medicine. During my time there, I was assigned to train the Park Rangers. During a lull in activity in the Red Zone (very rare), I struck up the conversation with one of the Park Rangers about Big foot. He told me of an incident up in the State of Oregon that happened to him while walking along a path in a remote valley. He told me that he had heard a grunting noise behind him. He turned around and saw a Big Foot about 100 yards away on top of a ridge. The being was more than 12 feet tall and had parted the tops of two small Ponderosa pine’s. It watched him between the two parted pines for about a minute. It then let out a howl, turned around and left. He said he was to unnerved to go and investigate, and ran off up the trail.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Grab the camping gear and get to it!Ha ha if I was you I would take up hiking it seems that they're spotted more often when your not looking or hunting for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

Its a valid point. They aren't exactly "common". In the years I've wandered around woods and swamps in the south I've only seen one once, and evidence of one a handful of times.

<< 1   >>

join